Profile: Bushido
About
User Name: Bushido
Forum Rank: Newbie
Statistics
Number of Posts: 7
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: My English Accent and Pronunciation (from a spaniard)
Posted: Thursday, April 1, 2010 6:52:13 AM
Hi, I tried to work on a call center and one of our accent trainors told me that one of the obstacles in speaking American or British fluently is the language barrier, learn to overcome it and your on your way. Believe me when I say, i'm still working on that, so keep it up Luka.Applause Applause
Topic: First Automated Poll Election
Posted: Wednesday, March 31, 2010 12:07:02 PM
Our country is about to have its first Automated Polling System. Many of the people here are quite skeptical about the idea. Any views, tips, comments are welcome. Just wanted to get some outside opinions from you guys. Thanks
Topic: What movies are you watching?
Posted: Wednesday, March 31, 2010 11:55:59 AM
After I watched The Bucket List, I had goosebumps. Before my father died of lung cancer and have not seen the movie yet, we were inside his hospital room and he was teaching me how to play poker (by the way, I was 32 years at that time, too old to learn the game right? hehe) then out of nowhere I asked my dad what are the things he wanted to do for himself. He told me how much he loved his father, and would like to put his name on any part of his body in other words, he wanted to have a tattoo. A week after my father died, and while on his wake I whispered "Don't worry dad, I'll do it for you". My grandfather, father and me have JOE for a name. So I had it tattooed on my back. Then, it came to a point where I was reading this forum and "Bucket List" caught my eye, so I went to the video store and rented the movie and was shocked that of the things that Jack Nicholson wanted to do was have himself a tattoo then I remembered my dad and cried. I liked the movie and is surely going to be listed as one of my favorites.
Topic: how to improve english?
Posted: Wednesday, March 31, 2010 11:21:05 AM
Great, now that everything is calm. Can we go back to the main topic? Dancing Because I really wanted to learn from you guys, tips, advises and the likes.
Posted: Wednesday, March 31, 2010 6:39:29 AM
Thanks Tyson. I guess this is one of those "just improve the effects on that movie" thing hehehe.
Posted: Monday, March 29, 2010 2:21:30 PM
Currently waiting for "Clash of the Titans" any comments on this film?
Topic: New House!
Posted: Sunday, March 28, 2010 3:03:03 PM
I agree with Ellen. If you have access to the Internet, try surfing some site that contains decorative designs which may help you decorate your room. You can also visit your town's website and look for any activity that might interest you. Just a thought though. Dancing Dancing