Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 63
[0.01% of all post / 0.02 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: No Mobility
Posted: Thursday, June 10, 2010 7:43:19 AM
The market is down
Topic: Where should the media or cameramen draw the line?
Posted: Thursday, May 20, 2010 6:49:15 AM
All of you presented your comments on the picture bur surely if one khan had been there, he would have jumped and saved the guy as pathans (Khans) are very brave people and dont think about the consequences----thing but after incurring lose.ahhaah
Topic: example of semi colon
Posted: Thursday, May 20, 2010 2:59:12 AM
Please could you explain semi colon with some examples.Further more what is the difference between coma and semi colon.Examples are needed.Thanks
Topic: Android Operating System
Posted: Monday, May 17, 2010 2:40:46 AM
Dear Colleague.
Could you explain me the the Android operating system.
Thanks.
Topic: Absorbent vs Adsorbent.
Posted: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 4:22:41 AM
I read a news story about mopping up the mexico oil spill by hair.Two words used in the the news story confused me one was absorbent and another was adsorbent.Could you explain me the difference between these two words.
Topic: Why this discrimination
Posted: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 2:32:49 AM
Very simple reason.If this block of wood is very very thin and the magnet is very big with a lot of magnetic field the magnet will attract the iron.Since the earth is a very very big powerful magnet that is why it attracts the objects towards itself despite the fact you put any other object between the earth and the falling object.Another reason is that the object you put between the earth and the falling object is itself attracted towards the earth.
Topic: Genome and Genes
Posted: Monday, May 10, 2010 4:04:06 AM
Thanks Luftmarque . so nice of you.
Topic: Clog Dancing
Posted: Monday, May 10, 2010 3:45:25 AM
The residents of a town in Iowa have broken the world record for clog dancing.your comments please.
Topic: US Pakistan relations?? Future plans??
Posted: Monday, May 10, 2010 3:33:50 AM
what is this. It is political forum to highlight the political issues.It is not the right place to blame one country or another for doing wrong doing or whatsoever.It creates tension and hatred for one another.For God sake dont discuss these issues here. It is an educational forum where you can discuss social problems not political.
Topic: Backlash at pakistanis after bomb scare
Posted: Monday, May 10, 2010 3:26:27 AM
Boney friend has rightly said that all Pakistanis are not the same.Only few of hundred of thousand Pakistanis might have ill intention like harming non Muslims or whatsoever. I heard many Pakistanis that the man attempted this terroristic attack to be punished severely as he defames the whole country. You know pak forces are fighting against these terrorists which caused a great loss in term of property and lives.The militants made many counter attacks which killed hundred of thousand of innocent citizens.The economy is in doldrum and the confidence of the people has shattered and they feel themselves insecure. It is Pakistan which has to face a lot of hardship in the war against terror.Pakistan is rightly called as the front line state in the war against terrorism.

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2008-2018 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.