User Name: henryjimw
Forum Rank: Member
Statistics
Number of Posts: 16
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: douse
Posted: Saturday, May 22, 2010 9:08:43 AM
Kudos to Kaleem for a good follow up which is germane to the original topic posted.
Topic: trig
Posted: Thursday, April 8, 2010 8:10:08 AM
rob wrote:
Mathematicians assert that there can be noShame on you proof of (sin x)^2 + (cos y)^2 = 1 without reference to the Pythagorean theorem therefore all of trig is a corallary of the Greeks.

Not funny. Not even clever.
Topic: recondite
Posted: Friday, April 2, 2010 8:38:24 AM
You are wasting our time with the inane, Praine.
Topic: belligerent
Posted: Thursday, April 1, 2010 2:35:49 PM
kaleem wrote:

"The men gave him much room, for he was notorious as a quarrelsome person when drunk." - Stephen Crane

What does this reference have to do with word BELLIGERENT? Which,by the way, is the word of the day. It seems that by trying to impress someone with your eruidition that you have gotten way off track. Few, if any, are impressed. LET'S TRY TO STAY ON TRACT.
Topic: Which one?
Posted: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 3:25:42 AM
Good answer teacher, Kudos to you.
Topic: Help needed.
Posted: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 3:21:42 AM
There you go. Five different experts with five different opinions.
Topic: adhesion
Posted: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 3:06:31 AM
What does your unmitigated and pretentious screed have to do with word ADHESION? Which,by the way, is the word of the day.
Topic: adhesion
Posted: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 2:59:52 AM
ChildofTheKing wrote:

"I have been educated, as it is termed, in so many different places," returned Eve, smiling, "that I sometimes fancy I was born a woman, like my great predecessor and namesake, the mother of Abel.

If a congress of nations, in the way of masters, can make one independent of prejudice, I may claim to possess the advantage. My greatest fear is, that in acquiring liberality, I have acquired nothing else."

~James Fenimore Cooper
Topic: sentience
Posted: Monday, March 15, 2010 6:22:44 AM
Should not that be sentient alien as opposed to sentience alien? Perjaps a typo? PERHAPS HUBRIS WAS THE REASON THE TIRTANIC SUNK.
Topic: misspeak
Posted: Monday, February 1, 2010 7:12:36 AM
[quote=henryjimw]"HUMAN OH TOO HUMAN."

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2008-2019 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.