User Name: Bernie
Forum Rank: Newbie
Interests:
Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 6
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Robert Larimore "Bobby" Riggs (1918)
Posted: Saturday, February 25, 2017 9:53:32 AM
This was not a fair match because it was 2 guys playing.
Topic: First Genetically Modified Apple Approved in US
Posted: Thursday, February 19, 2015 10:35:49 AM
I think the danger lies firstly in who is doing this modifications and why. We are all aware of what Monsanto has been doing to modification of food supplies in an effort to control the worlds supply of food. This seems to follow the same pattern. One country or one company cannot be allowed to control any food source. Scary stuff.
Topic: Pet Piercings, Tattoos Banned in New York
Posted: Wednesday, December 24, 2014 9:27:45 AM
I was aghast when I read this. Who in their right mind would subject an animal to this brutality. There should be more than a monitory penalty. Besides I think tattoos are ugly.
Topic: Smoker's Widow Awarded $23.6 Billion
Posted: Wednesday, July 23, 2014 10:58:30 AM
Absurdicuss:
Thank you for your posting but I am suing you because you have made me think logically and I am getting a headache and eye strain from your logic.
Good stuff. I should add that I am an alcoholic and am going to sue Molsons for making me drink their beer.
Topic: Of all the bewildering things about a new country, the absence of human landmarks is one of the most depressing and...
Posted: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 10:08:35 AM
I totally disagree with her. The most discouraging, depressing and disheartening things is to see the effects of humans upon a natural environment. Her comment is ignorant.
Topic: Thomas Paine Publishes Common Sense (1776)
Posted: Sunday, January 10, 2010 10:39:08 AM
Again our governments have been duped into thinking that these types of scanners will solve the problem when in actuallity they do not. It is a reality that scanners and searches do not solve the problem of terrorism. The only thing that seems to work is racial profiling such as what is being used in Israel. Their system works the best in the world. This may seem offensive to some but lets get rid of the "Bleeding Heart Liberals" and protect ourselves properly.

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines. Copyright © 2008-2017 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.