The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Profile: man in black
About
User Name: man in black
Forum Rank: Advanced Member
Interests: Reading, films, making friends, following my heart´s commands, painting and music (Dido)
Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 536
[0.06% of all post / 0.17 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Language of Love
Posted: Friday, July 8, 2011 8:20:20 AM
The telepathy of the eyes, the unbridled galloping of the heart, the caress whose touch you immediately know it´s unique, the barely audible whispers in the beloved ear, the embrace of that waist that makes you sleep soundly and secured, the dawn found in the look of your dear one upon waking up.

look into my eyeballs, there thy beauty lies, then why not lips on lips since eyes on eyes? William Shakespeare
Topic: Sexy Story
Posted: Saturday, July 2, 2011 9:47:59 AM
She threw her warm arm around him. But she seemed on the verge of avoiding his kiss, but she couldn't. And so his lips pressed on hers with the eagerness of that first exploratory kiss. She was shy of allowing to be engulfed by his uncontrolled desire, but his eyes kept staring at her unflichingly and she was totally powerless by the hypnotizing effect of such a display of virility and confidence combined with a shimmer of tenderness. He then, held her tighter to his masculinity while his hands began tracing the sinuosities of her waist until his fingers paused, fidgeting at that alluring spot where the spine ends and the prominent dunes of her femininity began.

look into my eyeballs, there thy beauty lies, then why not lips on lips since eyes on eyes? William Shakespeare
Topic: Gardening in a Time of Floods
Posted: Monday, June 6, 2011 3:05:27 PM
According to Cicero: if next to your library you have a garden, then you will lack nothing.

Topic: We all need a hug.....................
Posted: Friday, June 3, 2011 9:44:36 AM
With all due respect, to love an animal, whether a cat or dog, etc, more than a person really leaves much to be desired. Animals act on instict alone the feelings are only shown one way from human to animal. Bwell, if I were your boyfriend I would have left long time ago. Attachment to animals denotes a certain aloofness, regrets and hardfeelings for persons, maybe because you are either an introvert or have been hurt by someone. Just my biased opinion, but still one I abide to.

Topic: Football Champion's League Final-Wembley Saturday
Posted: Monday, May 30, 2011 9:28:29 AM
And Barca proves again to be the best football club with Messi finally scoring after 8 games on English soil. His skills are awesome. Great game. Even more exciting than the final match in the last world soccer cup.

Topic: Football Champion's League Final-Wembley Saturday
Posted: Friday, May 27, 2011 8:42:59 AM
My guess is that history will repeat itself with Barcelona beating Manchester United. And you are right Pedro, Messi is the best forward of all time no doubts about that. And what makes him even greater is his affable and simple wy of acting, quite contrary to Cristiano Ronaldo and his boastful manners!

Topic: How should we wash our hands? with soap?antibacterials or water only?
Posted: Monday, May 23, 2011 10:18:11 AM
I deem personal hygiene as essential in any civilized society, though that´s not always the case. When I think of the Greeks and their unhealthy habits of not washing everyday, of the French saloons crowded with dandies and tarts all wearing wigs teeming with fleas and other obnoxious insects, etc it gives me the creeps. And still nowadays some people, for example don´t use deoderants because they regard it harmful for the skin, not to mention the issue of others who do not wash their nether parts appropiately. Without soap or gel and water there cannot be proper hygiene. Use plenty and thus exude a primrose confidence.

Topic: Do you believe in soulmate?
Posted: Monday, May 9, 2011 8:44:37 AM
No matter how many failures and dissapointments you endure the quest for your soul mate should never be relinquished. I agree with Cat in the search of your romantic half. That it takes time and also depends on chance and circumstances that is very true. People who are sociable are more likely to find that person since interacting with others is important. Now, without sounding elitist or discriminatory I believe that persons with a more refined and cultured taste have a harder time finding their soul mate than uncultured and rude folks. The expectations in the formers are higher and the world to be built together far richer, but at the same time much more rewarding.

Topic: Lady Gaga imitating Madonna?
Posted: Friday, May 6, 2011 9:49:16 PM
The only song and video truly worth of kudos from her is Bad Romance and perhaps Papparazzi. Indeed she imitates Madonna but so do many singers. Originality is rare these days!

Topic: If you were a hero/heroine of a novel ...
Posted: Friday, April 29, 2011 10:56:30 AM
I would love being Hank Rearden from Ayn Rand´s Atlas Shrugged. The intensity of his life devoted to create despite the misunderstanding of his coevals. He was blessed with the love affair ensued between himself and Dagny Taggard. A most amazing book.

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2008-2018 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.