Interests:
Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 462
[0.06% of all post / 0.17 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Let's Party!!!! It's FRIDAY
Posted: Friday, March 24, 2017 9:41:30 AM

“Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching." ― C.S. Lewis
Posted: Friday, March 03, 2017 9:29:47 AM

“Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching." ― C.S. Lewis
Topic: Five letters for robot
Posted: Friday, February 03, 2017 4:39:37 AM
I agree, saying "The word 'robot' has five letters." would sound better in this context.

Posted: Friday, January 27, 2017 6:06:54 AM

Topic: I am Russia
Posted: Tuesday, December 20, 2016 1:32:37 AM
I don't think it was ISIS.

The attacker said verses in Arabic, but he was no Arab.

He was killed after the attack. Pity, he should have been kept alive for interrogation.

Topic: Is Earth flat ?
Posted: Tuesday, December 13, 2016 8:57:35 AM
Mass and gravitational pull of earth makes it very hard to fly into space. That's why we need huge rockets with massive power to fly the satellites into orbit.

Topic: redundancy?
Posted: Tuesday, December 06, 2016 12:49:19 AM
If you said "She nodded with her head" it would be redundant.

As this post also is, apparently. Srirr has beaten me to it.

Topic: Idiom For Doing Something Without Showing It
Posted: Monday, November 21, 2016 5:37:27 AM
She accepted the congratulations as sternly as they come, but on the inside she still was the whiny babygirl.

Topic: Rump's Agenda
Posted: Friday, November 11, 2016 6:59:48 AM
Quote:
Screw the global environment. Global warming is a myth anyways. Scientists say that we're at the precipice of the tipping point so lets jump off and see what happens. Here's the answer, Antarctica irreversibly melts and raises global sea levels by 200 feet causing catastrophic environmental destruction on a global scale.

Ok by me. Mount Ararat is only a few hours' drive away. It survived one global flood, hopefully it will survive another.
Brick wall

Topic: FIRST AND LAST LETTERS COMES IN UPCOMING WORDS
Posted: Monday, November 07, 2016 8:09:07 AM
maelstrom

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines. Copyright © 2008-2017 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.