Interests:
Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 29
[0.00% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: هل يعرف المدراء طاقمهم؟؟؟
Posted: Monday, May 17, 2010 5:40:13 AM
very nice story.thanks for sharing. i think that the word المتفرجين should be changed in this context. they are at work and this means that he or she is a co worker. I hope you will post an other funny story again. thanks
Topic: Hassini music
Posted: Thursday, May 13, 2010 1:53:06 PM
Thanks Marylamb for the link. the music is breath taking at least for me. that´s my trance
Topic: ساعات النهار عند العرب
Posted: Monday, May 3, 2010 6:23:30 AM
I just find Classical Ärabic amazing. let´s meet at البُكور :)
Topic: What is the difference b/w Arabic and Hasni????
Posted: Saturday, May 1, 2010 7:24:38 AM
Come on man, looks like you are so mad. I did not mean to be rude at all.
Topic: بعض المصطلحات العربية
Posted: Friday, April 30, 2010 12:18:49 PM
such a very rich list of Classical Arabic. Thanks Laila for sharing
Posted: Friday, April 30, 2010 12:15:28 PM
Well, I guess the first time you heard the word Hassani was the moment you checked this forum. there are so many non speakers of Arabic and it I am sure you got to be sure of what you write before jotting down words. can you tell us in what way your answer is related to the original topic.well, it was a nice training of cut and paste or paste and cut.
Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2010 6:10:48 PM
Amin,Sorry to say that you really do NOT know what you are talking about.
Topic: Song translation
Posted: Monday, April 5, 2010 4:54:55 PM
That is really a very nice homework. I hope someone would set down and do it for teh sake of ART.I am too lazy to do it buddddy
Posted: Monday, April 5, 2010 9:51:01 AM
Hassani is a "dialect" of Arabic which is spoken in the very south of Morocco and Muritania.lately it has grown up to be an independent language. the reason why i said language is that speakers of Arabic find it very hard to understad it. what is interesting about it is that it has its own literature specially poetry. it is so rich.If you mix Arabic with wolof you will get Hassani. this is my own views and I can be wrong of course. by the way, Hassani music is so amazing.
Topic: Verbs Chart
Posted: Monday, April 5, 2010 7:02:38 AM
hi guys, thanks for your answers

@Azad11, here is a like where you fine a verb conjugated in simple past and simple present aith Audio of course

http://www.arabicnoise.com/?p=784

@Kisholy, writing Arabic using English letters is the worst thing a learner can do. why? there are a couple of sounds that do not exist in English.

@Anaxx, the Holy Quran is written in Classical Arabic and I am sure not everyone in the Arab world understand it.
as for the site, I have added Lessons Map where you can check out easily lessons from N1 to N 51
the link is here

http://www.arabicnoise.com/?page_id=976

you said : where should I start? well well well, Lesson number 1

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2008-2018 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.