Interests: American Politics, Gardening
Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 2,625
[0.31% of all post / 0.86 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Senate Health Care Bill failure and the Trump coalition
Posted: Friday, July 28, 2017 7:51:10 PM
Hope, I think Donald Trump is the worst President who has ever served this country. There is nothing positive I can say about him. The reason Trump wanted Trumpcare was to step on the much respected and revered President Obama. Trump is all about himself, not what's best for this country. I have a wide circle of friends and I don't know any of them who do not despise Donald Trump. We are in for a long four years. I do not think he could get re-elected. Trump is a sad case.

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. Ben Williams
Topic: Your Favorite Song
Posted: Friday, July 14, 2017 9:39:45 PM
Honey I'm Good by Andy Grammar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-99JEIwZq0

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. Ben Williams
Topic: Imagine "A World Without Canada"
Posted: Friday, June 30, 2017 6:57:56 PM
Hope, Canada is lucky to have you.

Topic: What's Behind US Statement on Damascus' 'Plans of Chemical Attack'
Posted: Wednesday, June 28, 2017 1:28:47 PM
March Hare, I agree. Donald Trump is the worst thing that ever happened to this country.

Topic: Heart
Posted: Tuesday, June 20, 2017 7:43:12 PM
I'm so sorry. I have afib but I don't think that is as serious as heart disease. Take care of yourself.

Topic: Do You Know About Parthenogenesis?(28)
Posted: Saturday, March 18, 2017 1:46:52 PM
Ashwin, thanks for posting. Very interesting and all new knowledge for me.

Topic: President Filipe Nyusi
Posted: Wednesday, February 08, 2017 3:20:03 AM
Robert, at the end of your posts you write Mafirakureva. What does that mean? And I just read that Mozambique is the only country in the Commonwealth to have never been part of the British Empire. Thanks for joining us on the Free Dictionary.

Topic: Your Favorite Song
Posted: Sunday, February 05, 2017 1:22:55 AM
Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. I could listen to Queen all day which I do sometimes.

Topic: Heroe's Day: February 3
Posted: Friday, February 03, 2017 6:07:43 PM
Robert, are things a bit better now than they were? When you first started posting your words seemed pretty grim. Please keep us posted.

Topic: Does anyone really like cantaloupe melon?
Posted: Sunday, January 29, 2017 6:16:17 PM
I love cantaloupe. Where I live it is a very popular food in the summer.

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines. Copyright © 2008-2017 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.