User Name: seansarto
Forum Rank: Advanced Member
Interests:
Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 96
[0.01% of all post / 0.03 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: A just fear of an imminent danger, though there be no blow given, is a lawful cause of war.
Posted: Monday, February 20, 2012 6:32:33 AM
I have come in time to understand that without physically entering Iraq and routing out the networks of fear and obedience a regime like Saddam had established that Iraq would have continued playing cat and mouse with the issue of FOREVER..and thus it would have become an ally to any organization with a similar grudge against the USA....and an imminent danger...by using coy tactics..Like Pakistan does...and to an extent China..It is quite curious to me how noone of the liberal demeanor in the USA or even Europe questions the Gulf War of 1991...What grounds did the US have for greenlighting Iraq's response to Kuwait, only to then rebuke it back then...That seems the heart of the matter....That betrayal created the just cause for the Iraq Invasion.
Topic: One is left with the horrible feeling now that war settles nothing; that to win a war is as disastrous as to lose one.
Posted: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 6:46:26 PM
"I'm flattered, but you give me too much credit. I am not considered the spokesman for the country... not yet. Even my influence over constitutional affairs is somewhat limited."

Are you African by any chance?

Tell you the truth, this is a waste of energy, pretty futile...Just "entertainment"..and actors in their cages...So I'll retort to yer last provocation, then save it for the real deal....

Never said you were a spokesperson, (that's obvious)...but you are a "spoke"........Like an ant drone, most definitely...
..It seems you like to substitute self-agrandizement with other people's concerns and experiences...That you can be representational for what you are not...(an actor)....Talk about discrimination....Classic "Do unto others what you would NOT do unto you"...A fine bit of a pandering on your part...
I'll skip it,..an just say
I'm done with you, Brit...
Only an idiot would not realize the two sides of a coin...By that I could argue, very convincingly by the proof of history, that slavery was the best thing that ever happened to the heathen African...A kind of seed dispersion, from a naturalist POV, like kudzu....But then perhaps in that same vein, I would also be promoting the idiotic, BS "imperative" of the "Crown's Imperialist's Great White Burden"
Today..it's my sense is that the UK wants the US to pay for her colony reparations....As I have heard that sentiment echoed by the Native Africans in those former colonies, "You owe us!"...Well, Screw you, Africans and Britons...I owe you nothing...Hell, I did volunteer work in African-American communties for a long while in the US after working my 8 hours a day and got nothing for it but my car broken into and property stolen....Of course, they still don't shut up about wanting more and try to basically sell me back those items they had stolen from me in the first place...Once again, Screw you...I'm takin it back, like it was taken from me..."Iraq", "Africa", "China" "India" "Ireland" are all historically the Crown's F-Up's..In my understanding of the "Declaration of Independence", the US ain't yer drone...No matter how much Clinton loves Oxford.
I won't support socially engineering the US working class to become the "whore of the world"...No thanks....
Don't feign representational, for an American citizen, me, one with an extensive background in the working class, plus a veteran, (though not of a war, I admit), when you lack that same experience. It seems to me though that in "War", bullets and bombs become opportunities and discriminates at the very same time while also being very effective at a clarity of differences...A difference between "Trash" and "Trash Talk" perhaps....There is at least a calibrated fear of fraudulence in War....

Topic: One is left with the horrible feeling now that war settles nothing; that to win a war is as disastrous as to lose one.
Posted: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 1:16:34 AM
"From what I can discern, you are confusing discrimination with opportunity."

This keen observation from a country that still has a Queen.
Posted: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 12:37:14 AM
Yes, I do believe it was a bad thing, quite ardently so, if it meant the opportunities of those who would pursue undermining the entitlements endowed by just citizenship and US sovereignty...Consider the recent remarks of Barrack Obama's Federal Communication Commission diversity "czar" Mark Lloyd, “Unless we are conscious of the need to have more people of color, gays, other people in those positions, we will not change the problem. But we're in a position where you have to say who is going to step down so someone else can have power."
This violates all precedents of protections, merit, private properties and the privileges intended by such. It is more then a notion of superiority...It is an agenda against fair competition which considers itself superior in intellect, influence and "equity". In terms of racial didactics, James Brown or Malcolm X did as much for racist endorsement as Adolph Hitler's propaganda machine ever espoused. One is born to their own skin for reasons mostly decided by one's society and parents but alienation is a gamble not many are willing to risk....I would say from my experience and observations in this world, racial dissolution happens mostly only on grounds of tribute or force. Even then it is competitive with desired traits being held as "superior".(i.e. Most viable within a community)
So then would it not be self-evident to a nation such as Japan or China or Kenya or even Britain that in being able to defeat a "superior" enemy, through purchase, sex or feigned compromise that theirs is the "superior" method....Is that not the intent of the pursuit though it may not endeavor by pageantry or didactics...especially when they can maintain some kind of proof? (i.e. “You GAVE me what you killed your children for, Stupid!") They only need the sly smiles of hustlers....and your grimace as you are made to bow before them...( I find much of Chinese literature and history filled with this sort of primal arrogance and vanity of face.)
I guess my question to you then is what do you believe the Founding Fathers notion or exposure to the realities of "racial equity" were in drawing up the precedents of the Constitution? (I find no such distinction in it that American offices of empowerment and entitlement, especially in terms of its infrastructure, are meant to be made available or become the providence of foreign nations or their industries. This modern precedent seems guided by consumerism and not governance.) Do you think the Founding Fathers were so naive as not to comprehend the potentials, (at least), of subversive or invasive qualities that are competitive distinctions of other nations and derived exactly upon identities of racial hegemony? (That the Founding Fathers were that “stupid”?) Then I ask what else is there to the soverignity of a nation other than some sort of uniformity of identities in a competitive milieu? Can there even be a nation if it does not make some effort of effrontery or recognizable superiority over another and to protect just that? Is that not the essence of the b*itch goddess we call nature's aims? The vanity of it being the only satisfactions here, within the temporal proclivities of this earth's Dancing
Posted: Monday, October 12, 2009 7:11:53 PM
"Racist" is just the term modern plantation bosses use to keep their army of useful idiots on the payroll an' protecting their interests..I just find white people who can't do sh*t without the black man's help or approval pathetic...
Posted: Monday, October 12, 2009 6:35:35 PM
"I would say you are a racist, except for the fact that you seem lost in a cloud of your own intellect. Maybe you could try to boil down this 1000 word essay into two or three sentences?"

Calling people "racist", in this century, is like chasin' little black Sambo around the tree, Tiger..10 times worse then just reading or sellin' books about it...While yer at it: Call me "Sambo", Armchair Ahab...
Posted: Monday, October 12, 2009 5:39:27 PM
Nope, ain't gonna lower my standards...or dumb things down for you..
nw3bk3y..So "Hey...you...Get off of my cloud"

"Lowerin' your standards, doesn't raise the bar" - Sean Sarto
Posted: Monday, October 12, 2009 12:24:15 AM
Nope, ain't gonna lower my standards...or dumb thigs down for you Will..

but I will amswer this question:
"War, huh, yeah
What is it good for?"

"Oh say can you see
By the Dawn's early light..."
Posted: Sunday, October 11, 2009 12:17:53 AM
"I sincerely hope that I am misinterpreting this reply, it sounds like you think the civil rights movement was a bad thing. No doubt there were isolated instances of unintended consequences of the affirmative action program as well, however when racism had become as ingrained as it had in the U.S. some sort of program needed to be enacted. The idea of one peoples national origin being superior to another's was a very large cause of WWII."

Yes, I do believe it was a bad thing, quite ardently so, if it meant the opportunities of those who would pursue undermining the entitlements endowed by just citizenship and US sovereignty...Consider the recent remarks of Barrack Obama's Federal Communication Commission diversity "czar" Mark Lloyd, “Unless we are conscious of the need to have more people of color, gays, other people in those positions, we will not change the problem. But we're in a position where you have to say who is going to step down so someone else can have power."
This violates all precedents of protections, merit, private properties and the privileges intended by such. It is more then a notion of superiority...It is an agenda against fair competition which considers itself superior in intellect, influence and "equity". In terms of racial didactics, James Brown or Malcolm X did as much for racist endorsement as Adolph Hitler's propaganda machine ever espoused. One is born to their own skin for reasons mostly decided by one's society and parents but alienation is a gamble not many are willing to risk....I would say from my experience and observations in this world, racial dissolution happens mostly only on grounds of tribute or force. Even then it is competitive with desired traits being held as "superior".(i.e. Most viable within a community)
So then would it not be self-evident to a nation such as Japan or China or Kenya or even Britain that in being able to defeat a "superior" enemy, through purchase, sex or feigned compromise that theirs is the "superior" method....Is that not the intent of the pursuit though it may not endeavor by pageantry or didactics...especially when they can maintain some kind of proof? (i.e. “You GAVE me what you killed your children for, Stupid!") They only need the sly smiles of hustlers....and your grimace as you are made to bow before them...( I find much of Chinese literature and history filled with this sort of primal arrogance and vanity of face.)
I guess my question to you then is what do you believe the Founding Fathers notion or exposure to the realities of "racial equity" were in drawing up the precedents of the Constitution? (I find no such distinction in it that American offices of empowerment and entitlement, especially in terms of its infrastructure, are meant to be made available or become the providence of foreign nations or their industries. This modern precedent seems guided by consumerism and not governance.) Do you think the Founding Fathers were so naive as not to comprehend the potentials, (at least), of subversive or invasive qualities that are competitive distinctions of other nations and derived exactly upon identities of racial hegemony? (That the Founding Fathers were that “stupid”?) Then I ask what else is there to the soverignity of a nation other than some sort of uniformity of identities in a competitive milieu? Can there even be a nation if it does not make some effort of effrontery or recognizable superiority over another and to protect just that? Is that not the essence of the b*itch goddess we call nature's aims? The vanity of it being the only satisfactions here, within the temporal proclivities of this earth's laws.
Posted: Saturday, October 10, 2009 8:29:43 PM
"I think the question may have been indicating a monetary price,
and there was a monetary price the USA paid for winning the war. Ask any steelworker from Pittsburgh, PA. After Japans surrender we rebuilt their industrial infrastructure with a heavy emphasis on steel production.
We equipped their steel mills with current state of the art steel processing works. Pittsburgh's steel mills were still running on turn of the century technology, within 25 years Pgh.'s steel mills were ghost towns.
Then of course there was all the loans, and reparations due the US that were basically written off."

I would add affirmative action and the civil rights movement to this statement in that the majority of the American workforce had been depleted drastically and the minority populations saw their opportunity in civil disobedience.....Which the Japanese would later make claims towards once the internal vulnerability was exposed and they had an economic prescence in the American infrastructure.

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines. Copyright © 2008-2017 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.