Interests:
Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 141
[0.01% of all post / 0.04 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Your thoughts on eugenics?
Posted: Sunday, December 5, 2010 5:13:47 PM
I personally think it's a brilliant idea. Think about it, by preventing the births of people afflicted with inheritable diseanses, we are minimizing suffering. By promoting the reproductive success of the more intelligent and those with noble character, we are striving to make our society a better one, for everyone. I literally cannot think of one bad thing about eugenics, I can only think of good things.

So, what is your thought on eugenics? Note that the modern eugenics movement is very different from that of the nazi era, where one might face sterilization if one happened to fall into the "undesirable" camp. I have provided a link to a eugenics website here: www.eugenics.net
Topic: Is Christmas being driven out of our world?
Posted: Sunday, December 5, 2010 5:12:14 PM
Jyrkkä Jätkä wrote:
789789 wrote:

Arent you supposed to be banned for a few days? Who let you back on the boards?

I just wonder how would you know anything about anyone else's bans or suspensions. Are you the same person in one skin but with different minds, sometimes?

hmm? No, I know that she is supposed to be banned because there was a post by a poster whom I assume is also a moderator, who said that she violated the language rule and will be banned for like 4 days or so. I will find that post for you.
Posted: Sunday, December 5, 2010 4:49:14 PM
Christina Marlowe wrote:
789789 wrote:
Cat wrote:
Christina Marlowe said: I am NOT intending to OFFEND ANYONE THAT DOES NOT DESERVE OFFENDING.

Christina, you do not have the right to decide, on this forum, who does or does not deserve offending.

Christina Marlowe also said: I don't tolerate that level of ignorance.

You are not a rule maker here. If you don't tolerate it, go away.

I ask: When are you going to realize that YOU TOO CAN BE A NICE, GOOD, KIND PERSON

Thank you for your post. Did you get a chance to view that video? What did you think of it?

I am merely trying out, what is known far and wide in this country of mine, America, the notion of free speech. I only speak for myself when I say I don't tolerate anti-semitism or racism; I know that it must not offend people like you. And there you have...the rise of Nazi Germany...As far as my not being the "rule maker" here, then maybe you can be more specific...just what ARE the rules here, as you personally see them? And who wrote those rules? YOU? And furthermore, I shall only go away if I am either kicked off the site or if I myself choose to leave. You, whomever you are, have some rather serious control issues; I, on the other hand, just happen to hate festering cancers...

Cheers,

Christ...ina Marlowe

Arent you supposed to be banned for a few days? Who let you back on the boards?
Topic: I came across an article that I think is pretty good
Posted: Sunday, December 5, 2010 9:40:31 AM
I will quote part of it, then attach the link to the whole article at the end.

Here it is:

The AVAILABLE facts that our barbarian young sons have murdered many thousands of COMPLETELY innocent women and children in Afghanistan and ten times that many in Iraq, tells me a great deal about our present day character. The number of innocents dying or dead from disease, starvation, suicide, and deformed mutated newborn ( thanks to our “safe” DU weapons) are now over SIX figures.

But – that’s OK – because these are Arab peoples and are only “animals” as we are taught by our criminal Zionist leadership – and as I was advised while in the Occupied Territories’ at GAZA in the Summer of 89. There – I witnessed the world’s largest institutionalized terrorist organization – the IDF – commit sadistic war crimes against helpless defenseless children – mock America – blaspheme Christ and commit the most cruel vicious crimes against unarmed civilians imaginable.

I have been a lot of places and seen a lot of ‘bad’ things – but I have never experienced a more demonically evil devious lying treacherous people on earth than these “sons of Satan” in IsraHELL. Conversely – I never met a more generous hospitable warm people than the Arabs – that is – before our Zionist occupiers ‘taught’ our sheeple that they were our ‘enemies’ – and that we had a mandate to murder ALL of them to satiate the blood lust of IsraHELL!

The Talmudic Jews call all non-Jews ‘goyem’ (cattle), and our own ‘intellectually challenged’ people – especially high ranking Zionists and bovine mentality useful idiots slander TRUE Christians with terms the most debasing of terms. The most putrid rancid evil ignorant hypocrite disgrace to America and abominations to Christ – are the Southern Baptists. These tens of millions of brain-sharing evangelical ‘Judeo-Christian Babt-duhs’ are a gigantic cancerous scum, whose very presence in my country are not only a monstrous embarrassment, but a MORTAL liability to the safety of every man woman and child in this nation! The sources of TRUTH today are LEGION – so ignorance is NOT an excuse. Their evil conduct is PURPOSEFUL and CRIMINAL in nature. They are the MORTAL enemy of goodness and decency – no less than the Jews from which they are VOLUNTARILY indistinguishable!

Whatever kind of ‘being’ these hypocrite, Synagogue Of Satan, demented, bloodthirsty, sadistic, war-mongering people worship – He DAMN sure isn’t the loving teacher of truth personality I have come to know from the NT as Jesus – the Christ. They pervert Christianity into an ugly vile evil abomination of hatred racism and a culture of DEATH!

See the link to the whole article here: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/10/15/the-ugly-american-and-his-frantic-race-over-the-abyss-on-to-the-trash-heap-of-history/
Posted: Thursday, December 2, 2010 5:37:36 PM
Cat wrote:
Christina Marlowe said: I am NOT intending to OFFEND ANYONE THAT DOES NOT DESERVE OFFENDING.

Christina, you do not have the right to decide, on this forum, who does or does not deserve offending.

Christina Marlowe also said: I don't tolerate that level of ignorance.

You are not a rule maker here. If you don't tolerate it, go away.

I ask: When are you going to realize that YOU TOO CAN BE A NICE, GOOD, KIND PERSON

Thank you for your post. Did you get a chance to view that video? What did you think of it?
Posted: Thursday, December 2, 2010 5:35:44 PM
MarySM wrote:
789789 wrote:
MarySM wrote:
789789 wrote:
MarySM wrote:
We should all consider the source. This video is by DAVID DUKE. He acknowledges that he was a member of the KKK. Check it out!

But wouldn't that be attacking the messenger instead of focusing on the message?

David Duke has a long and verified history of spreading hate and lies. Why would anyone believe anything he has to say? He distorts the facts and is a truly dispicable human.

I don't know too much about history to know if he is distorting facts but I honestly feel that he is a sincere human being. Nowadays it's almost a crime to stand up in defense of the west (I am asian, btw. Just in case if you guys are wondering). This guy is just doing what occurs naturally to all other races, which is that he is trying to preserve his heritage and culture. I honestly don't see anything wrong with that.

It is not necessary to denigrate and lie about others in order to preserve your own heritage and culture. The hate spewed by David Duke is harmful to society and he is held in high esteem by VERY few individuals in this country. If you look at his record you will find that he moved away from being overtly racist against African-Americans because it began to bring too much negative attention to him. That’s when he moved to being overtly anti-semantic and found a new audience.

I am convinced that only the hate mongers believe that a “war on Christmas” exists in this country. Most of us enjoy and appreciate the diversity found in this country and the holidays are a terrific time to experience the culture, customs, and foods brought by members of our communities from around the world.

But I looked and looked and looked through his website, not once, did I see him denigrate other races. As for whether he lies about the Jews and their disproportionate number in the media industry, well, I guess each and every one of us simply has to do our research, and see what we find out. IMHO, it's intellectually dishonest to simply write off what someone says, simply because he holds an unpopular view.

What's so good about diversity anyway? Unity and loyalty seem to be of higher value to me, imho. You realize that people of immigrant backgrounds rarely feel any sense of loyalty to America/Canada, right?
Posted: Thursday, December 2, 2010 3:28:11 PM
MarySM wrote:
789789 wrote:
MarySM wrote:
We should all consider the source. This video is by DAVID DUKE. He acknowledges that he was a member of the KKK. Check it out!

But wouldn't that be attacking the messenger instead of focusing on the message?

David Duke has a long and verified history of spreading hate and lies. Why would anyone believe anything he has to say? He distorts the facts and is a truly dispicable human.

I don't know too much about history to know if he is distorting facts but I honestly feel that he is a sincere human being. Nowadays it's almost a crime to stand up in defense of the west (I am asian, btw. Just in case if you guys are wondering). This guy is just doing what occurs naturally to all other races, which is that he is trying to preserve his heritage and culture. I honestly don't see anything wrong with that.
Posted: Thursday, December 2, 2010 3:06:25 PM
MarySM wrote:

Topic: Christmas ina PC world...and I'm not talking about your computer
Posted: Thursday, December 2, 2010 2:58:40 PM
MarySM wrote:
Sorry 789789 but I do not believe that a "war on Christmas" is happening and I really dislike, David Duke. He admits he was a member of the KKK.

But shouldn't you consider the message he is sending, instead of focusing on who he is, as a person? To give an exaggerated example, say a rapist says 2 plus 2 equals 4. Are you going to reject that statement, because the person who utters it is a rapist? Of course not. Same thing here. Dr. David Duke might have a questionable past, however some of the things he says really make a lot of sense. I can only hope that you are open minded enough to at least listen to what he has to say.
Posted: Thursday, December 2, 2010 2:55:35 PM
Christina Marlowe wrote:
And M__. Martyg!! You will also be included in my will!! Just always remember to stick to FACTS; that seems to trip up 98% of the entire population, worldwide. Why, I ask, are so many people DELUSIONAL? Maybe it's partly because every person on earth, almost, seem to be PATHOLOGICAL LIARS as well...What the FUCK is so wrong with SPEAKING THE TRUTH?!?! This is NOT MY PROBLEM...

CHEERS!!

HarlowMarlowe

She is swearing (using the f*ck word), whereas i am debating civilly. So who, I ask you, is the truly hateful, intolerant one?

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2008-2019 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.