Interests:
Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 3
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Esperanto?
Posted: Sunday, September 13, 2009 10:57:20 AM
I think the idea is great and the people are friendly. I only learned it becuase it was someting to do, a hobby.

I don't think it will gain in popularity, although it has a strong community. Promotion is the problem, how do you promote as viable, something that is not very useful?

The fun thing about it is once you learn it, you can talk with people from many different cultures, and this is interesting.

ameebolah wrote:
I was reading the Wikipedia page for Esparanto, "the most widely spoken constructed international auxiliary language," and I felt confused afterward.

Esperanto has its own flag. At first, I was puzzled about why a language would have a flag, but then I came to the conclusion that the language doesn't come from a specific country... so an identity had to be created for it. I thought about this more - a language stems from a place and the area's culture is intwined in it. Is this maybe one of the reasons why the language won't "catch on?"

How do you feel about Esperanto? Do you think it will gain popularity? Do you think that a universal language could eventually be used successfully?

Also, I want to know if anyone here has studied/speaks Esperanto. I would love to have your input!
Topic: Radio en Esperanto
Posted: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 7:37:00 PM
ankaux
http://radioverda.com/
podkasto de Kanada en Esperanto.

Dankan Tonyo
Topic: Jen nova provo: Kion oni faras tie ĉi?
Posted: Tuesday, June 9, 2009 11:12:10 PM
Mi trovis de twitter. saluton tutaj
rosharuo wrote:
Mi vere ne komprenas. Mi pretas aktiviĝi se mi scias pri kio, sed sen tia scio mi emas nenion fari.

Haruo

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2008-2019 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.