Topic: GAME: 4 vowel Words
Posted: Wednesday, January 2, 2013 9:09:07 AM
AUTOMATIC

"All I can do is be me, whoever that is." ~ Bob Dylan
Topic: Association from the last letter
Posted: Wednesday, January 2, 2013 8:48:07 AM
penguin -> narwhal

Topic: How many planets rotate around the Earth?
Posted: Friday, April 27, 2012 3:38:49 AM
i think these are incorrect, not only on a scientific point, because objects REVOLVE around the Sun; not the Earth. the Earth ROTATES, while the Moon REVOLVES around it.

Topic: Argumentum ad Ignorantiam
Posted: Sunday, February 26, 2012 12:50:20 PM
This is why earth is center of the universe, the world is flat, and the heart is main computing organ of the body. We are insistent that our way of thinking is correct. Think Dare you to prove I'm wrong. Think

Topic: what c0uld be the w0rst regret in life a pers0n c0uld have.?
Posted: Monday, February 13, 2012 2:59:29 AM
Living too long to compare what you had or had not done; dying too short to dream what you could have done.

Topic: Beyonce baby
Posted: Monday, February 13, 2012 2:44:40 AM
I was thinking the same thing. Good that Jeech said it first. Seems too much like one of those complication photos.

Topic: Are these sentences natural? July 20
Posted: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 2:21:25 PM
could be strange-looking or strange-smelling punch if during a certain holiday like Halloween.

Topic: GAME: 4 vowel Words
Posted: Monday, July 11, 2011 2:35:55 AM
EXCELLENCE

Topic: Claimed for work done....means?
Posted: Saturday, July 9, 2011 9:36:34 PM
if i hire you to mow my yard for a month for $200. you mow my yard twice, once a week. after that your lawnmower has a complication, and you are not able to preform your duty. shouldn't i still pay you half the amount agreed upon since you did preform your duty during that time? $100 paid.

another classic example is piece working. say you're building a bridge and holding the bridge together, you'd fasten it with rivets. per each rivet you drill in, $.05. end of your day we mark where you started and where you ended, 300 rivets. $15 today.

Topic: R.I.P. USA Manned Space Program
Posted: Saturday, July 9, 2011 9:12:31 PM
i agree with redgriffin. space is so vast and we have generally explored all bodies around us. we have cut funding in SETI and NEO. the most hopeful things we have found from space is a face on Mars and microbes from Mars. both of these "discoveries" were later proven to be misunderstood and false. i am not saying our past 50 years of space exploration was for lost. just as it stands now we do not have any where to go that we have not already been that we have the knowledge, resources, time, or capacity to explore further. man has habituated the Earth for the greater part of 200,000 years. in that time HE has learned more of the greatest limits of space than the deepest reaches of the ocean. what resources and discoveries lay down beneath the waves? would it not be better to see what we can do to save the world we live on now, before we spawn off to destroy another?

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2008-2018 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.