User Name: 01
Forum Rank: Newbie
Interests:
Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 4
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: why is AM radio fuzzy, except apparently in HD ?
Posted: Monday, May 25, 2009 7:12:11 PM
that's a great question, that i've never asked but always wondered what gives?
Topic: rhyme.
Posted: Thursday, May 21, 2009 3:56:03 PM
In this world or another the proper time is up to you my brother, chime a rhyme whence you've wit and time.

If all folks spoke as I, so contrived the mind would spy, upon the words a mouth should ply

and other persons may imply...

this rhyming's not for me, for a line i can barely...key? and sure I am not, if my thoughts can well be... plot? for in a stanza or and ode meaning may turn to code -
convoluted ideations gone awry, may an ear hang to dry, during quest for it's reply...

lastly one would come and say "where then to find the time of day - to voice obscenities I at times must utter? like **** and **** and go **** your mother, *******, b*tch you **** **** why don't you drink my bloody *****?"

> proper in matters of expression concludes censorship and fitting, opinion - so I opine <Silenced
Topic: the corpse you really love.
Posted: Saturday, May 09, 2009 11:13:06 PM

I listened to the song, it was okay. Now if you want to hear and even deeper voice listen to some Type O Negative and Peter Steele can't seem to not sing about the dead and I'm sure there's a corpse in there somewhere. I don't like Type O much but I would recommend this song "Black No. !" and his voice is moderately deep in this song and of course they have more macabre songs. Of course music still gets progressively darker lyrics wise but I won't delve any further.
Topic: Grenre of music with the best lyrics
Posted: Saturday, May 09, 2009 4:48:25 PM
That's a tough one, especially being a music lover, in its myriad forms. Nonetheless, growing up listening to rock as I prefer to call it in general (as all of its subgenres just confuse or irritate me) I will be inclined to say that it is definitely up there in the best lyrics category. But - so is my propensity to look to to hard into things and ask questions, like what do you mean by the best lyrics? What classifies "best lyrics"?

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines. Copyright © 2008-2017 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.