Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 324
[0.03% of all post / 0.09 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Association game
Posted: Monday, June 18, 2012 6:58:28 AM
satin
Topic: Name a city.place,country or state!
Posted: Monday, June 18, 2012 6:55:40 AM

Alor Setar, Malaysia
Topic: Name a city.place,country or state!
Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 6:50:49 AM

Zimbabwe
Topic: Change 3 or 4 of 7
Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 6:46:28 AM

gallery >> cutlery
Topic: Change Two Letters game
Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 6:44:16 AM

dream
Topic: Cinnamon
Posted: Sunday, May 20, 2012 1:03:11 AM

Ooooppss!!! Sorry, was a technical mistake, posted twice with the same subject!
Posted: Sunday, May 20, 2012 12:28:28 AM
I occasionally take cinnamon in my food or drinks...like breads, pastries, curry, tea, you name it, there are lots of meals with cinnamon, always thinking that is good to take cinnamon......: only recently that I found out about the true cinnamon (ceylon cinnamon) and cassia cinnamon. From now on, I will make sure that I will only buy the true cinnamon, that is "ceylon cinnamon".
Cassia cinnamon is said it contains a large amount of coumarin, which when consumed after prolonged period of time, it can cause serious health damages and a negative impact on the liver and kidney.

We should be very careful when buying cinnamons. Make sure that it is "ceylon cinnamon", originate fron Sri Lanka: not cassia cinnamon....!!!
Posted: Sunday, May 20, 2012 12:27:48 AM
I occasionally take cinnamon in my food or drinks...like breads, pastries, curry, tea, you name it, there are lots of meals with cinnamon, always thinking that is good to take cinnamon......: only recently that I found out about the true cinnamon (ceylon cinnamon) and cassia cinnamon. From now on, I will make sure that I will only buy the true cinnamon, that is "ceylon cinnamon".
Cassia cinnamon is said it contains a large amount of coumarin, which when consumed after prolonged period of time, it can cause serious health damages and a negative impact on the liver and kidney.

We should be very careful when buying cinnamons. Make sure that it is "ceylon cinnamon", originate fron Sri Lanka: not cassia cinnamon....!!!
Topic: An Ode To Gardening!
Posted: Saturday, May 19, 2012 11:48:02 PM

I love gardening.... planted some beautiful green leafy plants, some with flowers and even some herbs in my little garden. Even in my busy days, I will find some time tending my plants...its a way to release all the tension from work.
Topic: Change Two Letters game
Posted: Saturday, May 19, 2012 11:38:21 PM

molar >> forms

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2008-2019 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.