Statistics
Number of Posts: 3,923
[0.49% of all post / 1.33 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: False Friends
Posted: Monday, March 31, 2014 8:06:33 AM
pie 3 (pī)
n.
A monetary unit formerly in use in India and Pakistan.

I am carrying my heart~I am carrying my rhythm~I am carrying my prayers~But you can't kill my spirit~It's soaring and strong (Paula Cole's Me Lyrics)***We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We ARE spirtual beings having a human experience.(T.deChardin)***There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. (Albert Einstein)

Topic: Death is only a launching into the region of the strange Untried; it is but the first salutation to the possibilities of the...
Posted: Saturday, March 29, 2014 9:02:54 PM
Henry Martinez wrote:
We are born alone, we may share our experiences with others but we are still alone, we die alone and there is no reason to believe we shall not spend eternity, if that exists, alone. We are like God, if you will, alone, always within ourselves, alone. There is no watery, shorelessness. We may continue after death, even as a spark of energy shooting through the universe, maybe to become part of the foundation of a new world, but we shall continue alone. Frankly it depresses the hell out of me, and frightens me, but I have yet to learn to embrace my aloneness. If that day ever comes, and time IS growing short, I shall look death in the eye and say, "Come on motherfucker, let's see what you got!".

no swearing on this site

I am carrying my heart~I am carrying my rhythm~I am carrying my prayers~But you can't kill my spirit~It's soaring and strong (Paula Cole's Me Lyrics)***We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We ARE spirtual beings having a human experience.(T.deChardin)***There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. (Albert Einstein)

Topic: Death is only a launching into the region of the strange Untried; it is but the first salutation to the possibilities of the...
Posted: Thursday, March 27, 2014 6:06:54 PM
kenturner1 wrote:
Death is a plunge into the unknown. No matter what's taught or believed, it may not be exactly like what we perceive.

or it is!!

Topic: Why "Ltd" is put after names of some companies not before?
Posted: Sunday, March 23, 2014 10:15:37 PM
put a lid on ltd

Topic: fragrancy
Posted: Sunday, March 23, 2014 5:04:14 PM
curmudgeonine wrote:
I've only ever heard the word fragrance, never fragrancy

both are words

Topic: fragrancy
Posted: Sunday, March 23, 2014 5:02:31 PM
I love my fragrancy of my pear soap.

Topic: Why "Ltd" is put after names of some companies not before?
Posted: Sunday, March 23, 2014 5:00:14 PM
Easy to look-up name in phone book or Google name.

Topic: who worshiped whom?
Posted: Sunday, March 23, 2014 4:57:44 PM
Drag0nspeaker wrote:

It is a bad phrase though!

Mr Dolson: who worships, and is a student and friend of, Mr Box.

???

Topic: First love
Posted: Sunday, March 23, 2014 9:51:44 AM
Always look forward.

Topic: it is nothing but high rise buildings
Posted: Saturday, March 22, 2014 10:27:15 PM
nima_persian wrote:
Thank you so much, but what does IT IS mean here?

Maybe a comment from a plane or helicopter ride over a big city (like New York).

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines. Copyright © 2008-2017 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.