User Name: jacobusmaximus
Forum Rank: Advanced Member
Statistics
Number of Posts: 12,671
[1.30% of all post / 3.22 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Public Example of Misogyny that Affects All Women
Posted: Wednesday, January 22, 2020 5:56:14 AM
Hope wrote - "Humanism- an outlook or system of thought attaching prime importance to human rather than divine or supernatural matters. Humanist beliefs stress the potential value and goodness of human beings, emphasize common human needs, and seek solely rational ways of solving human problems."

This is just the blame game at work. 'It's not our fault that the world is screwed - it's the Church's fault - it mislead us'.

Look, you have to know that the world was screwed long before there ever was a Church. Long before there was organised religion. And it was humans and humanism that caused it. Humans have been taking liberties with less powerful life forms ever since they could light fires and build fences. That was how they survived and it was how a pecking order was formed. It didn't matter too much when there was just a few million of us, but now that there is a few billion people in the world we are all running scared and blaming others for the mess we are in. And it is all caused by humans who fiddle with words while Australia burns.
Topic: Random Sentence Game
Posted: Tuesday, January 21, 2020 9:40:00 AM
Quite Unique Is Elephants' Tusk Properties, Lacking Elastic Attributes So Easily Forgotten Or Less Known.

M U S I C I N P R O G R E S S
Topic: Association from the last letter
Posted: Tuesday, January 21, 2020 9:32:45 AM
wenis
Topic: FIRST AND LAST LETTERS COMES IN UPCOMING WORDS
Posted: Tuesday, January 21, 2020 9:28:08 AM
deifying
Topic: change one letter game
Posted: Tuesday, January 21, 2020 8:34:45 AM
Yeah, and make things public!
Posted: Monday, January 20, 2020 12:46:29 PM
I'll read up on that and get back to you.
Topic: Public Example of Misogyny that Affects All Women
Posted: Monday, January 20, 2020 12:44:37 PM
Foundit wrote - "
religious institutions run by men - examples Muslim, Catholic church;
And you have the choice to join or not join those religious institutions. No one forces you to do so. So again, your argument fails, since women are free to choose."

Foundit, you cannot be serious! In Muslim countries and in some Catholic countries women - and men- have no choice about joining or not joining such religious institutions. Even if they are not members or adherents of official religious centres they are still forced to do as they are told by the men who have the power. Your argument falls, FD.
Topic: Random Sentence Game
Posted: Saturday, January 18, 2020 10:57:51 AM
Never Over-estimate The Thoughts Of Old Donald - In Fact Forget Inspiration Coming Up Like Trumps.

B U T S T I L L O V E R M Y H E A D
Posted: Saturday, January 18, 2020 10:52:58 AM
I hear the concert was a great success.
Topic: FIRST AND LAST LETTERS COMES IN UPCOMING WORDS
Posted: Saturday, January 18, 2020 10:50:23 AM
Disraeli