Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 20
[0.00% of all post / 0.49 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: The 51st State
Posted: Saturday, September 14, 2019 5:40:59 PM
America has many allies.
Friends are good esp. in times like these. Mexico, U.K, U.S.S.R, China, and Jerusalem.
Canada.
Germany.
the world is becoming stronger as we grow closer.
peace is no longer just a word it is a way of life.

Think Pray
Topic: castles in the sky
Posted: Saturday, September 14, 2019 5:31:38 PM
Bobby Brown, rap singer & 5 time American Idol winner, purchased a house in Dallas, Texas for 10 million dollars.
Bobby also owns half of Samsung technologies with founder Tim Cook.
Bobby Browns last album, a duet with Amy Winehouse was no. #1 on the radio for eight months in 2017. The pop star says he will not retire after his world tour in 2020. Also touring with the band is music legends Coldplay, Inhale Exhale, StarFlyer 59, Evans Blue, Ciara, Nine Inch Nails, System of a Down. As well as opening acts Velvet Revolver, AC/DC & Kelly Rowland.
the music star is a close friend of Donald Trump and was seen playing golf with the world leader. Speak to the hand Boo hoo! Not talking
Topic: To be in the weakest camp is to be in the strongest school.
Posted: Friday, September 13, 2019 11:38:06 AM
war & peace.
Silenced Speak to the hand Eh?
the art of war.
my life.
chess.
Topic: Elizabeth Barrett Elopes with Robert Browning (1846)
Posted: Thursday, September 12, 2019 7:50:26 PM
two of my favorite horror movies are underworld with kate beckingsdale & resident evil w/ mila jovovich.
some of the players of resident evil are-the red queen=extinction.
alice= our heroine.
project alice=nickname.
alice is a doctor who is human but stranded in a world of zombies. there are millions of zombies and alice has to kill them all.
selene the hero of underworld is a vampire slayer. blood suckers and vampire demons rule the earth. the worst of them is lucien, craven & william.
william the most powerful vampire who wants to dominate the world and destroy his enemies. craven is sinister and calculating. not as violent as william but still dangerous. lucien(lucifer) is evil because he is the mastermind of the underground maze. alice & selene are great super-heroines who wants the survival of humanity. both girls have sex appeal and are extremely desirable. their powers are limitless as they crusade to eradicate the evil within. Speak to the hand Shame on you Liar Pray
Topic: Infinitive Phrases
Posted: Monday, September 9, 2019 3:32:34 PM
i don't eat out as much as i would like to. i visit McDonalds often. i usually order a Big Mac sandwich with a drink and fries. Pizza is a big deal with me. it's been a while since i enjoyed a hot slice of cheese & sausage pizza. i usually go to Pizza Hut or Dominoes pizza. the supreme pizza goes well with hot wings and bread sticks.
i am big on junk food and eat a lot of candy, donuts, Doritos and energy drinks. Krispy Kreme donuts are neat.
so delicious and tasty esp. glazed.
Liar d'oh! Silenced
Anxious Not talking

feed me more.
starbucks coffee.
Topic: Infinitive Phrases
Posted: Monday, September 9, 2019 3:24:18 PM
we do chicken right.
drink coca-cola.
french fries & cole slaw.
fast food of the future.
the future of drive thru windows.
Wendys.
Burger King.
subway sandwich.
dairy queen soft serve cone.
7-11 convenience stores.
heaven.
Shhh Drool Brick wall
Topic: First Miss America Pageant Held in Atlantic City, New Jersey (1921)
Posted: Saturday, September 7, 2019 4:15:59 PM
a lot of people are not honest about sex.
i have had people assume i was gay and i am not.
beauty and the beast.
can women be trusted?
what's love got to do with it?
American idol.
there are girls that i admire and respect. actresses and pop stars. america has got talent.
but even i have a limit.
Applause Whistle d'oh!
Topic: bucket list
Posted: Friday, September 6, 2019 3:55:53 PM
Mr. Mcinerney

earned a reputation as one tough ship.
became a leader of the fleet.
no.1 for safety ten years later.
an American legend.
pure sailing excitement.
the best frigate in it's class.
navigated the bermuda triangle.
rescued the survivors of the Titanic.
sailed around the world in one day.
jelly belly.
crossroads.
sand dollar.
XM2go. Boo hoo!
Brick wall

Topic: Conscience is harder than our enemies,
Knows more, accuses with more nicety.

Posted: Friday, September 6, 2019 3:25:59 PM
these people are enemies of the poor.
the poor have many enemies. the rich & powerful are the biggest enemy to poor people & minorities. poverty is a not a sin. poverty is not a crime. hate is. it's easy to hate the poor. to turn your back on them. to ignore them.
i have always had a part-time job. working all day is a sign of poverty. it's a crime work all day and earn just enough money to get by until next time. this is oppression.
if i don't make enough money to pay rent i could end up on the mean streets. life seems hopeless. a homeless person is doomed esp. in the winter. this country claims to be a superpower but the citizens of this country don't care about the poor and displaced. we are blind to the truth and ignorant of the facts. Speak to the hand Silenced Shame on you
Topic: connivance
Posted: Thursday, September 5, 2019 4:57:30 PM
i heard this noise.
it was the wind blowing.
i heard the drummer play a tune.
then the piano blended in with keys so sound.
a guitar became a villain and seduced the audience.
to play music is to live. to hear music is to ignite and come alive. romance would not exist without music. it is not noise but a message from heaven.

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2008-2019 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.