Number of Posts: 734
[0.08% of all post / 1.25 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Peter Parker weaves...
Posted: Thursday, September 12, 2019 11:39:18 PM
Thank you FounDit.
Topic: In a competition to...
Posted: Thursday, September 12, 2019 11:34:19 PM
Thank you for the correction. This sounds better for me: "...despite knowledge of the strengths and weaknesses of their own apps..."

I will go as below:
Bom and June are two leaders of competing app development companies who are seeking recognition in the world of startup businesses. They meet each other at their favorite restaurant completely by chance, only to find that they have a lot in common, and enjoy the very same passions. As both companies desperately need investment, each aims to win the national Startup Thailand league, and despite knowledge of the strengths and weaknesses of their own apps, both of them continue with their rivalry.

I have a small doubt for the short one:
"..no mater what...". The word mater should be matter or mater?
Posted: Thursday, September 12, 2019 11:24:55 PM
Thank you for the correction. This sounds better for me: "...despite knowledge of the strengths and weaknesses of their own apps..."

I will go as below:
Bom and June are two leaders of competing app development companies who are seeking recognition in the world of startup businesses. They meet each other at their favorite restaurant completely by chance, only to find that they have a lot in common, and enjoy the very same passions. As both companies desperately need investment, each aims to win the national Startup Thailand league, and despite knowledge of the strengths and weaknesses of their own apps, both of them continue with their rivalry.

I have a small doubt for the short one:
"..no mater what...". The word mater should be matter or mater?
Posted: Thursday, September 12, 2019 3:54:02 AM
HI, I made some changes in long summary.

Short summary
Peter Parker weaves a tantalizing web for fighting crime in this exciting 2-movie collection which includes the latest: Spider-Man Far from Home.

Long summary
Double bill of action adventures based on the Marvel Comics Character, Spider-Man. In Spider-Man: Homecoming, Spider-Man navigates his new hero identity with his mentor Tony Stark. Then, thrilled by his experience with the Avengers: Endgame, Spider-Man must step up to take on new threats in a world that has changed forever in Spider-Man: Far from Home.
Topic: Catch up with your favorite...
Posted: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 10:17:37 PM
Hi, is there anything wrong in these sentences?

Short summary
Catch up with your favorite pets and follow the adventures that occur when you are not at home with this fun box set of The Secret Life of Pets 1 & 2.

Long summary
Your favorite pets are back in this two-movie collection! Explore the deep bond between them and the families that love them, and answer the question that has long intrigued every pet owner: what are your pets really doing when you’re not at home with this fun box set of The Secret Life of Pets 1 & 2.
Posted: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 10:16:40 PM

This is a collection.

Short summary
Peter Parker weaves a tantalizing web for fighting crime in this exciting 2-movie collection which includes the latest: Spider-Man Far from Home.

Long summary
Double bill of action adventures based on the Marvel Comics character Spider-Man. Thrilled by his experience with the Avengers: Endgame, Spider-Man must step up to take on new threats in a world that has changed forever in Spider-Man: Far from Home. Next, Spider-Man begins to navigate his newfound identity as the web-slinging super hero in Spider-Man: Homecoming.
Posted: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 10:05:09 PM
Hi, can someone help me? thank you.
Topic: An adventurous expedition...
Posted: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 5:33:44 AM
Thank you FounDit.
Posted: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 5:19:38 AM

Short summary
In a competition to create an app, two opposing teams are doing everything they can to make sure their team's app will win, no mater what.

Long summary
Bom and June, the two leaders of the app developer companies who are seeking recognition in the world of a startup business. They meet each other at their favorite restaurant completely by chance, only to find that they have a lot in common and enjoy very same passions. As both companies desperately need investment, they aim to win the national Startup Thailand league, and despite being told the strengths and flaws of each app, both of them continue with their rivalry.
Topic: An adventurous expedition...
Posted: Thursday, September 5, 2019 5:18:39 AM

Short summary
An adventurous expedition turns into a nightmare when Professor Daud and his team are being hunted down by a mysterious creature called Kron.

Long summary
Despite being banned by his superiors from carrying out a mission to trace back the journey made by the King of Siam for fear of their safety, Professor Daud and his assistant Sham are still determined to carry it out. They get the chance to do so when an entrepreneur offers to pay for the expedition, while paranormal TV producer offers to film it without cost. An adventurous expedition turns into a nightmare when Prof Daud and his team are being hunted down by a mysterious creature called Kron.

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2008-2019 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.