Interests:
Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 558
[0.06% of all post / 1.36 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Get a glimpse...
Posted: Tuesday, March 19, 2019 4:44:56 AM
Hi, is there anything wrong in these sentence? Should we use upper case or lower case for "F" of Enchantimals: Tales From Everwilde"?

Get a glimpse of endless adventure in Enchantimals: Tales From Everwilde, where a group of lovable girls are somewhere between human and animal share an unbreakable bond of friendship.
Topic: This box set includes
Posted: Tuesday, March 19, 2019 3:45:46 AM
Hi, is there anything wrong in these sentences?

This is a box set collection, details are from online sources, but I've re-structure the sentences by my own.

Short summary
This box set includes an Academy Award Winner for Best Animated Feature Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, and an additional clip namely Alternate Universe Mode.

Long summary
This box set includes an Academy Award Winner for Best Animated Feature Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, along with an additional clip Alternate Universe Mode. In this animated version of Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, Brooklyn teen Miles Morales becomes one of many Spider-Men as they team up to save New York City from Kingpin.
Then, watch in Alternate Universe Mode to discover alternate scenes, plotlines, characters, and more with the filmmakers as your guide!
Topic: Email
Posted: Friday, March 15, 2019 12:29:45 AM
Hi, this is an email reply to my colleagues. Is this phrase correctly?

Hi ABC,
Overall there are 2 exceptions. After checking, we found out that there’s missing code for Sheet 1 & Sheet 2, therefore the system failed to create the code. We’ve revised and inserted the code in to excel and highlighted in red for easy track. Kindly proceed for the test.

For the “ABC code”, there’s an error after the test file. We have checked on the system, the code seems to be empty for all the cells. However, due to the nearest deadline, we had to inserted manually and proceeded for now. Hope you can share cause of the error. Thank you.
Topic: A romcom about...
Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2019 3:41:08 AM
Thank you FounDit.
Topic: This box set includes...
Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2019 3:40:38 AM
Thank you FounDit.

Also, I'm not a fan of the portmanteau "romcom", but if that is what is used for romantic comedy, then I guess I have to grudgingly accept it

Can I say: A rom-com..?
Posted: Tuesday, March 12, 2019 10:38:37 PM
HI NKM,

All these are title.

(Ye Bang) This is a movie title
(Behind the Scenes: Ye Bang) Another single title
(Preview: Ye Bang) Another single title.
Posted: Tuesday, March 12, 2019 10:35:25 PM
Hi Sarrriesfan, it's my own writing.

Thank you NKM.
Posted: Tuesday, March 12, 2019 11:35:16 AM

Short summary
A romcom about a happily married couple facing hurdles when wife Rose starts a new job as a saleswoman and in her ambition to succeed, begins to meet more than just sales targets.

Long summary
A happily married couple Rose and Amin face complications when Rose loses her job. She is hired as a salesperson, where she meets Datuk Jaki who mentors her into becoming successful in her new job. Meanwhile, her manager Mr. Sam takes an interest in her. How will Rose' blooming career affect her relationship with her husband?
Posted: Tuesday, March 12, 2019 11:12:38 AM

Short summary
This box set includes Ye Bang, Behind the Scenes: Ye Bang and Preview: Ye Bang. A romcom about an ambitious young saleswoman caught between the choice of her career or her relationship.

Long summary
This box set includes the movie, Ye Bang, Behind the Scenes: Ye Bang and Preview: Ye Bang. In Ye Bang, a happily married couple facing hurdles when wife Rose starts a new job as a saleswoman and in her ambition to succeed, begins to meet more than just sales targets. Then, watch how the people behind Ye Bang created the movie in Ye Bang: BTS, and lastly, enjoy the romcom preview in Preview: Ye Bang.
Topic: Get ready for fun...
Posted: Wednesday, March 6, 2019 2:57:47 AM

Short summary
Get ready for fun in an action-packed set! Join Ralph, Vanellope and friends in two big Disney adventures of Wreck-It Ralph and Ralph Breaks the Internet.

Long summary
Double your fun with two much loved Disney animations. In Wreck-It Ralph, a video game villain wants to be a hero and sets out to fulfill his dream, but his quest brings havoc to the whole arcade where he lives. In Ralph Breaks the Internet, Six years after the events in "Wreck-It-Ralph", Ralph and Vanellope fall into another adventure when they discover a wi-fi router in their arcade.

Information based on online sources, but I've written with my own style.

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2008-2019 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.