Interests:
Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 295
[0.03% of all post / 1.31 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Imaikkaa Nodigal
Posted: Thursday, September 20, 2018 1:02:27 AM
Hi, do you see anything grammatically wrong in these sentence?

Short summary
A psycho serial killer is disrupting peace in the city of Bangalore, India. It is up to a CID officer to apprehend him and unravel the mystery behind the killer.

Long summary
A serial killer is disrupting peace in the city of Bangalore. He goes by the name of the highly notorious serial killer Rudra, who was announced dead 5 years ago. However, he insists that he isn't dead and announces that he is now back in action. Now, Anjali Vikramadityan, a CBI officer in her mission to capture Rudhra using all her intelligence but things get worse when the murderer targets her family.
Topic: Grammar (Movie)
Posted: Wednesday, September 19, 2018 5:29:10 AM
Hi Romany,

Do you mean that, when they arrive in Terengganu, a very unusual family (friends of the the families having the wedding, perhaps?) hosts them for the duration of the wedding and festivities? Or did they meet the family before they even got to the wedding? It's a little confusing.

Basically, they meet the family before they got to the wedding.
Posted: Wednesday, September 19, 2018 5:26:52 AM
Thank you FounDit.

(did you forget something here? I assume it is anywhere from a few days to a week perhaps.) Omg, I just realized it. It's incomplete.

A group of seven friends decides to reunite after 6 years for their best friend’s wedding. They take a fun road trip from Kuala Lumpur all the way down to Terengganu for the wedding, which is halted by a very unusual family who house/put them up/provide lodging for them for a night after their vehicle breaks down.
Topic: A punctuation mark (Dr.)
Posted: Wednesday, September 19, 2018 3:08:44 AM
Hi, would it be incorrect if I omit the (.) after Dr ?

Based on the famous character in the famous Dr. Suess story
Topic: A punctuation mark
Posted: Wednesday, September 19, 2018 3:07:08 AM
Thank you all.
Topic: A punctuation mark
Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2018 4:41:43 AM
Hi, which one is correct?

1. Based on the true story of professional hockey player Eric LeMarque
2. Based on the true story of professional hockey player, Eric LeMarque
Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2018 3:24:15 AM
Hi, do you see anything grammatically wrong in these sentence?

Short summary
A group of seven friends decides to reunite after 6 years for their best friend’s wedding but soon their happiness turns out to be a crazy and chaotic one.

Long summary
A group of seven friends decides to reunite after 6 years for their best friend’s wedding. They take a fun road trip from Kuala Lumpur down all the way to Terengganu for the wedding, which is halted by a very unusual family which houses them for a
Topic: Tamil Movie
Posted: Sunday, September 16, 2018 11:25:53 AM
Thank you ozok, FounDit and jacobusmaximus.

Since the short version is incomplete, I have re-write to a better version. Please give your feedback.

The story of a young boy who struggles to pursue his passion in life, while having to deal with all the obstacles in its way especially in love life.
Topic: Box set summary
Posted: Sunday, September 16, 2018 11:21:14 AM
Thank you FounDit.
Topic: Summary
Posted: Sunday, September 16, 2018 11:19:46 AM
Thank you FounDit, Romany and thar for the feedback. Would be an issue if I use fistfire?

I have re-write the first point. Try this:

Let’s goes into the family theme of the movie with Deadpool joining Colossus, Cable, Domino and more as the cast and crew discuss how it was making these characters, getting them to work together, and such.

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2008-2018 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.