Interests:
Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 624
[0.07% of all post / 1.34 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: While his wife Milly...
Posted: Monday, May 20, 2019 8:37:18 AM
Hi, is there anything wrong in these sentences?

Short summary
While his wife Milly stays at home to take care of their child, Mamet quits his father-in law's company to take up Alex's offer of becoming a chef.

Long summary
Milly and Mamet are a married couple. Milly has to quit her job as a banker to become a full-time stay-at-home mother, while Mamet gives up his dreams of becoming a chef to work at his father-in-law's factory. When he meets his former college mate Alexandra again, she tells him that she now has investors for the restaurant that they dreamt of building together before. Mamet will have to make a choice between continue working at the factory or chase his restaurant dream.
Topic: The story revolves...
Posted: Monday, May 20, 2019 7:52:00 AM
Thank you FounDit. Your suggestion absolutely seems to be good :-)

By the way, just to reconfirm is this line correct?

Will they be together, ever?
Topic: Two sisters are reunited...
Posted: Sunday, May 19, 2019 12:47:20 PM

Short summary
Two sisters are reunited and return to their abandoned family home where a dark and tragic family secret begins to unfold.

Long summary
A psychological horror thriller following a girl is released from a mental institution, she is reunited with her older sister and together they return to their abandoned family home. However, the two sisters harbour a dark and tragic family secret, which begins to unfold after their return.
Topic: A comedic story...
Posted: Sunday, May 19, 2019 12:38:28 PM
Thank you Blodybeef.
I will use fasting instead to fast.

Thank you ozok.
Sorry for not explaining in the thread what is puasa. Only Asian Muslim will understand this term. Yes, Puasa refer as Fasting.
Actually, 16 Puasa is the movie title. For that reason I started as "A sequel of 16 Puasa".

Thank you FounDit.
I will go as you suggested: When fate brings them together, their troubles multiply.

"They are sent to visit Hospital Tanjung Rambutan for Rashid's health, where they face many obstacles that prevent them from eating - including bumping into a hearse that reminds them the end of time." is a bit confusing. Since they are supposed to be fasting, why would being prevented from eating be a problem? Dhouldn't it be "preventing them from fasting"?
Good point. Let me think how to adjust this :-)
Topic: The story revolves...
Posted: Sunday, May 19, 2019 12:28:24 PM

Short summary
The story revolves around young Nathan and Salma's endless ups and downs in their relationship. Even after a forced separation, they still find their ways to each other. Will they be together, ever?

Long summary
A sequel to 2017's Dear Nathan, the story revolves around Nathan and Salma's happy relationship, which is strongly denied by Salma's father. He plans to matchmake her with another man and forces them to break up. Without choice, they drift apart, and Nathan moves to a new school where he meets Rebecca. Unbeknownst to them, Salma and Rebecca are good friends. Through Rebecca, Salma meets Nathan again, sparking her love for him anew.
Topic: A comedic story...
Posted: Thursday, May 16, 2019 10:48:49 PM

Short summary
A comedic story about six bumbling friends who constantly face difficulties to fast during the Ramadan month. When fate brings them together, their comical journey continues.

Long summary
A sequel of 16 Puasa, this is a comedic story of six bumbling friends who constantly face difficulties to fast during the Ramadan month. Working together, they always find ways to consume their midday meals - but not this time! They are sent to visit Hospital Tanjung Rambutan for Rashid's health, where they face many obstacles that prevent them from eating - including bumping into a hearse that reminds them of the end of time.
Topic: An international hockey ..
Posted: Thursday, May 16, 2019 5:54:08 AM

Short summary
An international hockey player who left the sport picks it up again to save the ground of a local team.

Long summary
An international hockey player, Prabhakaran is a happy go lucky youngster and has a great time with his friends and life goes smooth until he gets into a clash with a politician, when a corporate company aims to take over the ground where the hockey players practice the sport. The corporate is backed by the Sports Minister who intends to sell the land to a foreign company. Will Prabhakaran able to save the ground?
Topic: An international hockey ..
Posted: Thursday, May 16, 2019 5:54:07 AM

Short summary
An international hockey player who left the sport picks it up again to save the ground of a local team.

Long summary
An international hockey player, Prabhakaran is a happy go lucky youngster and has a great time with his friends and life goes smooth until he gets into a clash with a politician, when a corporate company aims to take over the ground where the hockey players practice the sport. The corporate is backed by the Sports Minister who intends to sell the land to a foreign company. Will Prabhakaran able to save the ground?
Topic: The heroes of Bricksburg...
Posted: Thursday, May 16, 2019 4:26:46 AM
The only other thing I had a question about is "invader Sweet Mayhem". Not having seen the movie, I'm not sure if Sweet Mayhem is "an" invader named Sweet Mayhem, or "the" invader with that name.

hmm , yeah. I doubt about that too. Okay, to avoid confusion can I say:

...to save his friends who have been kidnapped by a new invader called Sweet Mayhem.
Topic: Unable to get her...
Posted: Thursday, May 16, 2019 4:22:57 AM
Thank you FounDit.

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2008-2019 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.