Statistics
Number of Posts: 6
[0.00% of all post / 0.46 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: NAME THE PLACE QUIZ
Posted: Monday, November 13, 2017 7:52:42 AM
Jyrkkä Jätkä wrote:
Vaadhoo, Maldives

Dragon, use the button in TFD editor to make the image shown. Like this (use quote on this post to see how it looks):

Very well done. I notioned that would not be answered immediately. Quite extraordinary that reflection of the stars on the sand and water. I did use that image but the link was all I got.
Topic: NAME THE PLACE QUIZ
Posted: Monday, November 13, 2017 7:15:54 AM
New quiz/game. Post a foto or gif of any place on Earth. try to make it a well know place to simplify things. The member with the correct answer has the floor and is able to post a new one. I will kick things off.
Name where this phenomenum occurs.

https://cdn-media-1.lifehack.org/wp-content/files/2014/09/Screen-Shot-2014-09-30-at-8.58.33-AM.png
Topic: Charades (picture game)
Posted: Monday, November 13, 2017 7:04:48 AM
Of course.
Topic: Quizzes.
Posted: Monday, November 13, 2017 6:46:02 AM
Certainly Anton Exobio. We could have Name the place. Name the Face. I like to keep my quizzes relatively simple. Perhaps you being an expert member could suggest some as well.
Topic: Quizzes.
Posted: Monday, November 13, 2017 4:46:20 AM
Who likes quizzes? I am new to TFD and have created many quizzes on other forums. Do you want to have any new quizzes here? For instance name the Actor/Actress with a screenshot or gif. Name a movie using a synopsis or screenshot. Play a Movie or Television Trivia Quiz. A bit of humor with a Carry On quiz. I have other ideas just ask.
Topic: Charades (picture game)
Posted: Monday, November 13, 2017 4:29:38 AM
What is this Anton?

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines. Copyright © 2008-2017 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.