Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 11
[0.00% of all post / 0.08 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Could somebody pls help me translate a phrase from chinese into english
Posted: Friday, July 21, 2017 2:48:28 AM
Consider this:

Pilot system enhancements will turn 2 into 3.
Topic: FAST CHINESE TO ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS
Posted: Saturday, June 24, 2017 11:30:36 PM
The original is "所爱隔山海,山海不可平", which comes from a poem purportedly by a student of the Peking University in 2005. It may be translated as "my love is seas and mountains away, and the seas and mountains cannot be succumbed", meaning that the romance is quite hopeless.
Topic: Help me translate this chinese text to english
Posted: Thursday, June 22, 2017 1:00:24 AM
I am not a game lover. See whether the following is a correct understanding of the text:

"JSC now changes into a combat group. Combat capability is still limited. The dead will be thrown into the troughs! Welcome suicide fighters and war lovers!"
Topic: Please help me translate this - thank you so much!!!!!
Posted: Thursday, June 22, 2017 12:03:20 AM
明月松間照,清泉石上流

The bright moon shines among the pine trees. The clear spring flows over the stones.
Topic: can any help me to translate this to english
Posted: Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:59:09 PM
The ratio of boiled water and raw rice is 4:1. A sufficient amount of boiled water is essential for producing enough steam to cook the rice. The boiled water in the container should fully cover the food to cook faster. The raw rice should be rinsed before cooking in order to save time. (The picture is for illustration only. The real product may look different.)
Topic: Jeff Sessions' Testimony
Posted: Thursday, June 15, 2017 4:49:31 AM
Thanks for sharing.
Topic: Please help me translate this. It's really important to me. Really appreciate your help.
Posted: Sunday, June 11, 2017 7:13:06 AM
一天之内您网站的独立访客数(以Cookie为依据),一天内同一访客多次访问您网站只计算1个访客。

Consider this: "The number of individual visitors to your website per day (based on cookies). The same visitor making multiple visits on the same day will be counted as one visitor only."
Topic: Love what you will become - in Chinese
Posted: Sunday, June 11, 2017 6:58:05 AM
Consider this: 爱將來的你
Topic: Help translating this message
Posted: Sunday, June 11, 2017 6:55:09 AM
"There are no applications available for 'Desktop'. Run an application first, and then open this file in that application."
Topic: Is it Chinese language on this life buoy?
Posted: Sunday, June 11, 2017 6:42:52 AM
Yes, they are Chinese. These pictures should be taken at Huzhou (湖州), a city in the province of Zhejiang in China. "千島湖" (Qiandaohu, literally "The Lake of A Thousand Isles", is the name of the vessel.

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines. Copyright © 2008-2017 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.