Interests:
Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 2
[0.00% of all post / 0.03 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: reddish luminosity
Posted: Sunday, June 18, 2017 5:31:03 AM
I think the color of the light doesn't matter much here. It's the fact that the eyes appeared to shine that scared the narrator. Later he must have learnt that reddish luminosity was human, whereas green was not, but at the time it was all the same to him.
Topic: Overnight Stays of Tourists
Posted: Wednesday, May 17, 2017 3:26:25 AM
Hello,

Below is a fragment of a translation I made. I'd appreciate it if someone could help me correct it.

In this line graph, we can see overnight stays of tourists in general and overnight stays of foreign tourists in 2013 and 2014 by months (in thous.). In both cases, the data from 2013 against 2014 did not change significantly. (...) The least number of overnight stays in general was in January (3456 thous.). In the next months, their number slowly rose. Since April there was a sharp increase, reaching its peak in July (9982 thous.). Since August a sharp decline was noted, with 3699 thous. in December. Overnight stays of foreign tourists kept at a steady level throughout the year. Since February the number of overnight stays slowly increased, reaching its peak in August (1644 thous.). Since August a slow decrease to 753 thous. in December was noted.

Thank you

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines. Copyright © 2008-2017 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.