User Name: Adyl Mouhei
Forum Rank: Newbie
Interests:
Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 17
[0.00% of all post / 0.03 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: A man will tell you that he has worked in a mine for forty years unhurt by an accident as a reason why he should apprehend no...
Posted: Tuesday, October 16, 2018 5:09:14 AM
This is one of the facts of life. I entirely agree. In fact, we must consider reality rather than experiences which may have been true for some time, but no longer serve any purpose for the time being.
Topic: What do we live for, if it is not to make life less difficult to each other?
Posted: Monday, October 15, 2018 4:44:11 AM
Yes, absolutely. We should always ask questions concerning the purpose of our life. Then we should work hard to find the answers which we should apply.
Topic: A common and natural result of an undue respect for the law is, that you may see a file of soldiers ... marching in admirable...
Posted: Sunday, October 14, 2018 5:42:31 AM
I personally think that law should respect the will and the expectations of people. Law is for people and it should, therefore, take them into consideration.
Topic: So much has been said and sung of beautiful young girls, why don't somebody wake up to the beauty of old women?
Posted: Saturday, October 13, 2018 4:51:25 AM
Yes, people are not sensitive to beauty. They are too blind to recognize it. They fail to notice it in its entirety and tend to be selective and discriminative.
Topic: It is the fault of our science that it wants to explain all, and if it explain not, then it says there is nothing to explain.
Posted: Friday, October 12, 2018 5:35:46 AM
Yes, the ultimate goal of science is to try to explain everything, but science has never claimed that it has all the answers so it is always on the move making progress; improving, correcting, redressing and forever looking forward.
Topic: It is the fault of our science that it wants to explain all, and if it explain not, then it says there is nothing to explain.
Posted: Friday, October 12, 2018 5:35:44 AM
Yes, the ultimate goal of science is to try to explain everything, but science has never claimed that it has all the answers so it is always on the move making progress; improving, correcting, redressing and forever looking forward.
Topic: Man postpones or remembers; he does not live in the present, but with reverted eye laments the past, or, heedless of the...
Posted: Thursday, October 11, 2018 7:28:32 AM
I agree. I always think that if we comprehend the present, we understand what happened and we can control and predict the future.
Topic: All ambitions are lawful except those which climb upward on the miseries or credulities of mankind.
Posted: Wednesday, October 10, 2018 7:31:42 AM
True. Actually, without ambition, there will be no progress and no bright future. Nevertheless, it should be justified and there is no such a thing as the end justifies the means.
Topic: Though a man be wise, it is no shame for him to live and learn.
Posted: Monday, October 8, 2018 5:32:16 AM
Wisdom generates wisdom and the more we learn, the fitter we become to live and understand our environment and the wiser we grow.
Topic: Virtue never has been as respectable as money.
Posted: Sunday, October 7, 2018 7:00:24 AM
We are being conditioned to think so and to behave in such a way that money is the ultimate goal.

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2008-2018 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.