User Name: Adyl Mouhei
Forum Rank: Member
Interests:
Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 84
[0.01% of all post / 0.14 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Posted: Sunday, December 16, 2018 9:29:25 AM
I wonder how many people really live their lives. To live is to have a purpose and more importantly not to live someone else's life.
Topic: Children have a natural antipathy to books--handicraft should be the basis of education. Boys and girls should be taught to...
Posted: Saturday, December 15, 2018 3:59:09 AM
It isn't as simple as that. Educating is a complex process. I would also add care, guidance, and encouragement.
Topic: Everyone is as God has made him, and oftentimes a great deal worse.
Posted: Friday, December 14, 2018 5:26:30 AM
We are all liable for failures.No matter how cautious or proactive we are. As a matter of fact, nobody can enjoy an impeccable journey. Nevertheless, we should recognize our wrongdoings and find the causes which allowed them to materialize.
Topic: All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire.
Posted: Thursday, December 13, 2018 8:02:47 AM
I would add that our actions need determination, perseverance, motivation, and sensible planning to make them happen.
Topic: Friendship is constant in all other things Save in the office and affairs of love.
Posted: Wednesday, December 12, 2018 4:45:12 AM
As for me, I believe that friendship should be present in everything we undertake. When this element is missing, hypocrisy, dishonesty, apathy, indifference...will prevail.
Topic: "My country, right or wrong," is a thing that no patriot would think of saying except in a desperate case. It is like saying,...
Posted: Tuesday, December 11, 2018 6:19:18 AM
"My country, right or wrong," is an irrational statement.
Topic: Academy: A modern school where football is taught.
Posted: Monday, December 10, 2018 4:39:45 AM
Daemon wrote:
Academy: A modern school where football is taught.

Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914)
Topic: There is nothing nobler or more admirable than when two people who see eye to eye keep house as man and wife, confounding...
Posted: Sunday, December 9, 2018 6:09:31 AM
Such a wise man! True wisdom stands the tests of time.
Topic: Books, not which afford us a cowering enjoyment, but in which each thought is of unusual daring; such as an idle man cannot...
Posted: Saturday, December 8, 2018 3:57:14 AM
As far as I'm concerned, good books are those which teach you something and answer your questions. Also, good books are communicative, that is they allow you to have a dialogue with them.
Topic: All men are by nature equal, made all of the same earth by one Workman; and however we deceive ourselves, as dear unto God is...
Posted: Friday, December 7, 2018 3:52:40 AM
It saddens me to realize that since 347 BC nothing has changed.

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2008-2018 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.