Statistics
Number of Posts: 490
[0.05% of all post / 0.58 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Roger water’s reaction to syria attack : false propaganda
Posted: Thursday, May 17, 2018 3:47:07 PM
This is the OT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iu0wCIsSJ8

Roger Waters, founder of Pink Floyd, criticized East Guta's claims of chemical attack in the Duma district of syria, accusing the White Helmets at the center of the provocation with lying.
Posted: Thursday, May 17, 2018 3:22:16 PM
Talk only about something criticising the Israeli occupation of Palestine and everyone shut up, and forget everything having to do with human rights.
For example Dragonspeaker said many things about cartoons I posted, but nothing about Naqba day and israeli bombardment on civilians in the other thread.

“The omission of Palestine is a grievous insult to the people of Palestine and undermines the efforts of the millions of people who are involved in the campaign to secure Palestinian independence and freedom from Israeli occupation and oppression,” reads the petition.

Topic: Gaza: Nakba day protests as Palestinians bury those killed in embassy unrest
Posted: Tuesday, May 15, 2018 8:59:13 PM
No wonder!
It doesn't matter to those kinds even if all Palestinians were killed or expelled from their home.
Posted: Tuesday, May 15, 2018 8:43:52 PM
Kirill Vorobyov wrote:

I would say political cartoons are as bad as simplistic political slogans - they deliberately seek to over-simplify otherwise complex matters. They never help, as far as I can see, - even less so the very side they are supposed to "represent".

Using the proposed example, Mr. Yarin, if you are against Saturday strikes against Syria then how is your post helpful to make your point? I daresay people who are relevent to any decision making are adult enough not to be convinced by cartoons. You have to make arguments to convince them. And what these cartoons do is just provoke emotional negative reaction, which only makes any understanding harder to achieve. So unless one's actual objective is exactly that, such things are completely counter-productive.

I agree.
I'm against Saturday strikes against Syria. And those 3 presidents just pretend they are very kind toward civilians. But they were never never never kind to kinds of civilians like Palestinians.
Posted: Tuesday, May 15, 2018 8:28:35 PM

Hi Drag0nspeaker,

Those three presidents attacked Syria because of lies they invented. They pretend they acted to protect civilians but now they say nothing and do nothing about israeli atrocities against palestinian civilians. They just shut their mouths up, to suport israel to do even more and more crimes.
No cridibility to those who always ignore israeli occupation of Palestine and try to treat equally both sides ( the occupation itself and people under occupation)
Topic: Gaza: Nakba day protests as Palestinians bury those killed in embassy unrest
Posted: Tuesday, May 15, 2018 7:48:31 PM
Nakba Day (meaning "Day of the Catastrophe") is generally commemorated on 15 May, the day after the Gregorian calendar date for "Israeli Independence Day" (Yom Ha'atzmaut). For the Palestinians it is an annual day of commemoration of the displacement that preceded and followed "the Israeli Declaration of Independence" in 1948.

During the 1948 Palestine war, an estimated 700,000 Palestinians fled or were expelled, and hundreds of Palestinian towns and villages were depopulated and destroyed.
These refugees and their descendants number several million people today, divided between Jordan (2 million), Lebanon (427,057), Syria (477,700), the West Bank (788,108) and the Gaza Strip (1.1 million), with at least another quarter of a million internally displaced Palestinians in Israel.[4] The displacement, dispossession and dispersal of the Palestinian people is known to them as an-Nakba, meaning "catastrophe" or "disaster”.

Topic: Birthday of Kim Il-Sung
Posted: Sunday, April 15, 2018 6:36:20 PM
"the civilized world"!!!? No in fact the barbaric and criminal world, loving wars and bombadment of innocent people.
At least the US criminal regime that makes every now and then wars and spread terrorism here and there.
"Bloodthirty world" that fits better.
Posted: Sunday, April 15, 2018 5:56:27 PM
Roger water’s reaction to syria attack : false propaganda

Roger Waters, founder of Pink Floyd, criticized East Guta's claims of chemical attack in the Duma district of syria, accusing the White Helmets at the center of the provocation with lying.

Topic: The White Helmets
Posted: Wednesday, March 14, 2018 9:27:39 PM
Well Jadaleen has the right to post what he or she believes in. And thar and the likes just prove what really are. They hate to read the other view. So thar said hilarious things to hide the other view. They want one sided point of view. It's a kind of terrorism.

Topic: Raghda Syrian actress cut her hair and scattered it in Aleppo's Saadallah Al-Jabiri Square.
Posted: Monday, October 2, 2017 8:00:23 PM
Andrew Schultz wrote:

But re: Yarin, this is all even odder.

Excaelis last visited the forum March 23, 2015. http://forum.thefreedictionary.com/profile615814.aspx

Yarin joined July 2016.

Unless Yarin was banned and rejoined (2015 would be before my time I was active here), why would Yarin even know of excaelis or have any history with excaelis? And in any case, isn't 2 1/2 years a long time to be thinking about a person? I mean, we've all done it, but this seems out of the blue for several reasons.

Your analysis is all wrong.

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2008-2018 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.