Interests:
Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 28
[0.00% of all post / 0.03 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: The killer's coffee
Posted: Sunday, May 1, 2016 4:09:00 AM
I am currently an American and do realize that many of our laws are quite savage in contrast to those of more developed countries; although, this man should be indicted to the United States for a proper trail. The lenience of the Norwegian correction system sickens me, as to let Anders Behring Breivik live after killing 77 individuals. The proper sentence for this degenerate would be to sentence him to lethal injection. May God judge him accordingly.

"The fortunes' of life are found in books!"
Topic: Elemental Creations of the Day
Posted: Monday, March 7, 2016 2:29:22 PM
Hope123- dear no, I am in my graduate studies and these questions are exposed to be fun for everyone.

Dynamina- Perfect answers, congratulations!

Topic: Medical Question of the Day
Posted: Monday, March 7, 2016 12:44:34 PM
What is the Basal Ganglia responsible for; and how do you hypothesis an individual with a damaged basal ganglia would function?

Have a brainy day!

Topic: Taxes and Civil Disobedience
Posted: Monday, March 7, 2016 12:38:24 PM
If we are unhappy with the taxes that our government takes from our hard earned checks to support programs that assist people who are lazy and unwilling to work, then why do we continue to fund these inconsiderate lazy people? Well the simple answer is the government automatically takes their tax cut out of our paychecks before we receive them. The complex answer is we do not have to pay them and could respond in mass numbers with civil disobedience, such as Henry David Thoreau once did, when he found that his taxes were going towards matters he did not support. Although he did not have mass numbers, he had a well-educated mind. Please post your thoughts!

I heartily accept the motto,—“That government is best which governs least;” and I should like to see it acted up to more rapidly and systematically. Carried out, it finally amounts to this, which I also believe,—“That government is best which governs not at all;” and when men are prepared for it, that will be the kind of government which they will have. Government is at best but an expedient; but most governments are usually, and all governments are sometimes, inexpedient.

— Thoreau, Civil Disobedience

Topic: Cultural Indifferences and Moral Acceptance
Posted: Monday, March 7, 2016 12:26:33 PM
Different cultures within our world find different things morally acceptable than other cultures. Some may be minor, while others are major. An example of a minor difference is sex before marriage or divorce; while the major differences include cannibalism or the acceptance of child brides. While some cultures may be appalled by another cultures practices, this is their way of live and that was the way they were raised to think about society. The question at hand is; Is an individual morally wrong, if that is how their culture tells them to they should act?

Topic: Elemental Creations of the Day
Posted: Monday, March 7, 2016 12:11:57 PM
Explain what the following chemical compound formula's create and what you may use the creation for:

1. 2 atoms of carbon, 5 atoms of hydrogen, and 1 atom of hydroxide.

2. 2 atoms of nitrogen, and 1 atom of oxygen.

3. 1 atom of hydrogen, and 1 atom of chlorine.

Have a scientific day!

Topic: Donald Trump's Perspective on Government Assistance for Teenage Mothers
Posted: Monday, March 7, 2016 11:24:15 AM
According to Mr. Trump in his book "The America We Deserve, p.107-8 , Jul 2, 2000"; He states that government assistance to teen moms should be restricted and that the assistance that teen moms need, should be provided by the saints of the communities. A Quote from his book says, "Can restraint be taught? Teenage mothers [shouldn’t] get public assistance unless they jump through some pretty small hoops. Making them live in group homes makes sense. A lot of these girls didn’t have fathers or full-time parents. But there are people-I think we can call them saints-who dedicate their lives to helping kids like this. Whoever they are, and whether they work out of a church, a temple, or some kind of public facility, they deserve all our support."

I will reserve my whole opinion based on this research due to unprecedented bias. My summarized perspective is that if the teenage mothers do not wish to receive help from the a religious facility or the overall community then they should be able to rely upon their government assistance programs. There is also the fact that community and religious facilities are considered non-profit organizations and rarely produce extra financial subsidiaries beyond the use of maintaining their facility and paying their employed staff. Please feel free to voice your opinion on this.

Topic: Author of the Day
Posted: Monday, March 7, 2016 10:59:48 AM
Who wrote the text book "Criminal Law"? Hints: author obtained a J.D., Ph.D., and a LL.M. and was a criminal justice professor at The State University of New York at Brockport. The book is published by Prentice Hall. Good Luck!

Topic: Grammar Question of the Day
Posted: Monday, March 7, 2016 9:07:07 AM
Can you explain parallelism in English grammar, and provide a perfect example of parallelism in context?

Topic: Word of the Day
Posted: Monday, March 7, 2016 9:03:59 AM
What is the definition of gerontocracy, and in what way would you use it in dialectical conversation?

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2008-2019 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.