Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 6
[0.00% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Why are the Jews so brilliant?
Posted: Friday, March 11, 2016 12:55:15 PM
Drag0nspeaker wrote:
[quote=Elizabeth Sanchezo]Hi, it is so good to be in here and read the answers, no one is offensive. My opinion is that every time there is someone that comes out to be brilliant, in whichever field of knowledge and even arts, often it turns out to be a Jew.

Here the list,

In politics... Karl Marx
Philosophy.... Spinoza
Physics...... Einstein
The one that has turned the world upside down in the last years.... Mark Zuckerberg
Psychology.... Esther Perel (She is soo brilliant!!)
Music......... John Dylan
Cinema....... Steven Spielberg

Can anybody help me add more????

Electronics, Astronomy, Kinetics - James Clerk Maxwell
Particle physics - Peter Higgs
Mathematics - Charles Napier
Physics - William Thomson, Lord Kelvin
Biotechnology - Sir Ian Wilmut (and Dolly the sheep)
Medicine - Sir Alexander Fleming
Television - John Logie Baird
Music - Annie Lennox, Barbara Dixon, Mark Knopfler, Rod Stewart

Oh - sorry - you said Jewish. These are all Scottish.

Hi, well, these brilliant people that you kindly mentioned, most are not truly famous for making that big contribution to knowledge. They are just fairly good scientists. I could also mention many Mexican scientist that are only known in my country not world wide.

I appreciate your effort though.

Topic: Why do I see supremacy groups in the US?
Posted: Friday, March 11, 2016 12:47:39 PM
Intellectually esurient,

I believe that law in the US supports the formation of racist people, which is wrong, because racism is wrong. Did not we had enough with the holocaust???? Really! Why US law is tolerant with racist people??
Posted: Saturday, March 5, 2016 8:56:18 PM
TheParser wrote:
Yes, Ms. Sanchezo:

Many people agree with you that the Jewish people, generally speaking, are very intelligent people and have contributed so much to making this world less brutish.

Here in the United States, Jewish and Asian (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc.) students are the best students in secondary school and at the university. They work hard and behave themselves. They are, indeed, model students and citizens.

Do not forget my people, Mexicans in the US also contribute in a positive way. They are out standing people, they work very hard in the country fields, they also work very hard in the restaurant industry. I used to work in one big chain restaurant were my white boss hired only Mexicans, illegal residents, by the way. My boss knew of their illegal condition. My people only want work to obtain money and help their families, this is pure goodness.
Posted: Saturday, March 5, 2016 8:39:33 PM
thar wrote:
It comes with the territory of free speech.

Sometimes you don't like what people say.

America identifies itself as not being one of those countries where governments tells people what to think, and sends them to gulags for thinking something different from you.

Quote:
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

FREE SPEECH is fine, but RACISM is not.

How can the law in the US protect a wrong idea????
Posted: Friday, February 26, 2016 2:45:46 AM
Hi everyone, to me is offensive that the United States allows supremacy groups to be formed. The bill says "in God we trust", and when a president takes place he has to swear with a hand on the Bible. Then, it does not makes sense to me to permit this kind of hate groups. And by the way, racism should not exist no more, does not reminds us of the hell that the Jewish people had gone through in Germany???... Was not that so terrible enough for us??....
Posted: Friday, February 26, 2016 2:34:17 AM
Hi, it is so good to be in here and read the answers, no one is offensive. My opinion is that every time there is someone that comes out to be brilliant, in whichever field of knowledge and even arts, often it turns out to be a Jew.

Here the list,

In politics... Karl Marx
Philosophy.... Spinoza
Physics...... Einstein
The one that has turned the world upside down in the last years.... Mark Zuckerberg
Psychology.... Esther Perel (She is soo brilliant!!)
Music......... John Dylan
Cinema....... Steven Spielberg

Can anybody help me add more????

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines. Copyright © 2008-2018 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.