The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Profile: jezebelisgone
About
User Name: jezebelisgone
Forum Rank: Newbie
Interests: Education, Etymology, Psychology, Literature, People, Community, Music, My son, My dog
Home Page http://www.twitter.com/jezebelisgone
Statistics
Number of Posts: 5
[0.00% of all post / 0.02 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Robot & Scarecrow chef-d'oeuvre
Posted: Saturday, September 30, 2017 12:26:42 PM
WOW! Robot & Scarecrow looks deep.What year did this movie come out? Is it a musical?

jezebelisgone
Topic: How Do Goals Work?
Posted: Friday, September 29, 2017 6:42:30 PM
I continue to receive a "goal unsuccessful" banner, even when I have completed/accomplished my challenge. Am I missing something or maybe my understanding of the challenge is not entirely correct. What do you suggest I do? Thank you for your time.

jezebelisgone
Topic: Book Titles
Posted: Wednesday, September 27, 2017 4:46:07 AM
the Things They Carried by Tim O'Brien

"They carried all they could bear, and then some, including a silent awe for the terrible power of the things they carried."
The Things They Carried by Tim O'Brien

jezebelisgone
Topic: word association(Psychoanalysis)
Posted: Tuesday, September 26, 2017 8:04:45 AM
Relationship

jezebelisgone
Topic: Why are women...so much more interesting to men than men are to women?
Posted: Tuesday, September 26, 2017 7:52:45 AM
I a new to this community and am not quite sure if this topic was created to rewrite and post the quote of the day, because you enjoyed it or really took to it. Or if the quote has now actually turned into someone's question or topic and they want to discuss it. For the sake of clarity, I'm going to go with the latter.

I personally believe women care just as much about men, as men do about women. I believe women have been taught or convinced to be hunted. Just as men instinctively hunt. Its innate. At the same times change.

jezebelisgone

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines. Copyright © 2008-2017 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.