Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 92
[0.01% of all post / 0.12 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: My political opinion of the day
Posted: Sunday, November 05, 2017 8:37:14 AM
Romany wrote:

I think it's very clear by now what kinds of people are represented in that dwindling group who still support this travesty of a Presidency. Parsar's never made a secret of his misogyny and contempt for women. The fact that he finds it "creepy" and horrifying that you asked him to put himself in a woman's place for just one second; speaks very plainly of the kind of man he is.

And there it is above us - splashed out for the world to see. If it cared to do so.

Mafirakureva
Posted: Sunday, November 05, 2017 8:35:11 AM
Hope123 wrote:
President Trump is telling the world that America is not going to honor an agreement that Iran has not violated, pushing down America's already low level of credibility in the world even further.

President Trump called the Iran deal ”an embarrassment to the United States.”

He doesn't like it because Obama negotiated it.

Diplomats from France, Germany, the U.K. and the E.U. in Washington on Monday supported the deal, and warned against Trump's efforts to scuttle it.

They say it is working as it is and it will not be reopened. That would send the message to North Korea and other countries that diplomacy is not reliable.

Reports have surfaced that Trump will refuse to certify to Congress next month that Iran is in compliance with the deal.

Without European, Chinese, and Russian support, Trump will have to go it alone in re-introducing sanctions on Iranian oil, and “will be forced to use unilateral measures that would probably prove ineffective at choking Tehran’s economy.

From “Foreign Policy” app.

Mafirakureva
Posted: Wednesday, October 04, 2017 11:06:00 AM
Well done

Mafirakureva
Topic: Good weekend to all ! I,hope you,re all ok.
Posted: Saturday, September 09, 2017 1:21:49 PM
Here in our country of Mozambique we,re all fine.

Mafirakureva
Topic: Mozambique working to restore trust with partners.
Posted: Friday, August 11, 2017 3:59:35 PM
Hope123 wrote:
Thank you, Robert. Interesting!

You made me decide to do a bit of research about your country in order to learn more about it. One thing I had not realized was that it was not part of the British Empire before it was allowed into the Commonwealth.

However, I could not find much on the very recent history you had been telling us about.

https://www.britannica.com/place/Mozambique

Mafirakureva
Posted: Friday, August 11, 2017 3:57:12 PM
Hope123 wrote:

You made me decide to do a bit of research about your country in order to learn more about it. One thing I had not realized was that it was not part of the British Empire before it was allowed into the Commonwealth.

However, I could not find much on the very recent history you had been telling us about.

Mafirakureva
Posted: Friday, August 11, 2017 3:56:17 PM
Hope123 wrote:

Mafirakureva
Posted: Friday, August 11, 2017 3:55:35 PM
Hope123 wrote:

Mafirakureva
Posted: Monday, July 31, 2017 8:31:16 AM
Mozambique working to restore trust with partners -Frelimo spokesperson.

Mafirakureva
Topic: My birthday.
Posted: Friday, July 07, 2017 4:11:39 PM
Thanks to you all! Obrigado

Mafirakureva

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines. Copyright © 2008-2017 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.