[0.01% of all post / 0.11 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: I,m out to hiden in the bush.
Posted: Friday, March 03, 2017 10:15:36 AM
Hope123 Obrigado/thank you

Mafirakureva
Posted: Friday, March 03, 2017 10:07:37 AM
Romany thank you .I,m in the way to go back to my home and to my home town of Espungabera.

Mafirakureva
Posted: Friday, March 03, 2017 9:43:21 AM
Thank you very much Epiphileon .And i,think that the truce of 60 days which will expires on 4 May 2017 is a sign of permanent peace in Mozambique.

Mafirakureva
Posted: Friday, March 03, 2017 7:54:15 AM
I,m in the way to go back to my home now.Since last year of 2015, i ,was abandoned my home with my family and current live in the hiden place .Because we,were feared to loose our lifes with my childrens. I,m happy because i,m out to live in the bush. Its not easy to eat and sleep in the bush with wild animals. Congrats today of 3 March 2017 because i,m out to hiden in the bush. In the bush is very difficulty to live in ,because no food,no water ,no blankets.We,were ate wild fruits in the bush. I,m very very exciting with all my family.We,re in the way to go back to our home now.

Mafirakureva
Topic: The leader of Renamo Afonso Dhlakama extends truce for 60 more days.
Posted: Friday, March 03, 2017 7:02:20 AM
Afonso Dhlakama has annonced this morning a 60_days extension to Mozambique's truce ,to 4 May 2017, tweeted Zitamar News. The Renamo leader was speaking at a press conference.

Mafirakureva
Topic: Two community leaders murdered in Tsangano Tete-Mozambique.
Posted: Thursday, February 23, 2017 11:17:38 AM
Two village leaders in Tete's Tsangano district have been killed by unknown individuals using firearms,iron bars,machetes and knives.The community leaders of Chiandame and N)Pulo were murdered in the dead of night as they slept in their homes. In solidarity with the pair,the first secretary of the Frelimo party in Tete Fernando Bemane, visted one of the mourning families this Tuesday and expressed his horror at this inhuman behaviour,appealing to the bereaved family to be vigilant and to all present to report any suspicious individuals passing through their communities.Bemane is in Tsangano to pursue his party's political work and will conduct political meetings over the next two day.

Mafirakureva
Topic: Team of the government of Mozambique.
Posted: Saturday, February 11, 2017 3:14:00 PM
It was a good game. This initiative encourages society to follow her as an example .I would also like to see the journalists to play with the diplomatic corps, as well as with the politicians_President Nyusi Team of the government in which the president Nyusi was captain, won the game this morning Saturday 11 February 2017 in front of the diplomatic corps by 4-2 goals.

Mafirakureva
Topic: President Filipe Nyusi
Posted: Thursday, February 09, 2017 5:39:00 PM
Mafirakureva is the name that i,was given by the people of Mozambique. Mafirakureva mean to died for tell or die for talk .Mafirakureva#Mafira=die#kureva=talk .

Mafirakureva
Posted: Thursday, February 09, 2017 5:38:19 PM
Mafirakureva is the name that i,was given by the people of Mozambique. Mafirakureva mean to died for tell or die for talk .Mafirakureva#Mafira=die#kureva=talk .

Mafirakureva
Posted: Tuesday, February 07, 2017 3:52:25 PM
President Filipe Nyusi and the team of the government are preparing for a game of football friendly ,next Saturday ,with the team composed of members of the diplomatic corps accredited in the country . President Filipe Nyusi gave good touches of ball and was on the verge of scoring one of the goals ,but it was worth the defense of the goalie other wise..........President Filipe Nyusi is the best player.

Mafirakureva

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines. Copyright © 2008-2017 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.