Interests:
Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 7
[0.00% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Ways to Remember New Words
Posted: Wednesday, June 24, 2015 2:55:42 AM
Haaha, you are smart guy.I am learning Chinese too, at Hanbridge Mandarin Chinese School. Sometimes I have the same confusion, fortunately, my tutor is always there to help.Dancing Dancing Dancing
Topic: 對不起我的中文不好
Posted: Tuesday, June 23, 2015 2:27:31 AM
It's okey, Chinese is not a easy languge to learn but it worth your efforts. I am on this way and I feel so excited about every character I've learnt. Hanbridge mandarin is great, my tutor Nancy is professional and I will be "游刃有余 " with Chinese haaha......
Topic: Please help to identify 6 characters
Posted: Thursday, June 18, 2015 11:23:33 PM
It seems like 东都佳此时作, but not sure. I have just started my Chinese Learning in Hanbridge mandarin and I am very good at not good playing wordsNot talking Not talking Not talking
Topic: Please translate to english
Posted: Thursday, June 18, 2015 2:44:00 AM
Hey, I am a Chinese teacher from Hanbridgemandarin and the characters in the image is not Chinese for sure.
Topic: 为什么大陆不能上facebook??
Posted: Tuesday, June 16, 2015 9:48:22 PM
I have the same confusion, not only facebook, you can not use twitter, google+ and lots of other fantastic website in China.But when I am in my Chinese learning school hanbridgemandarin, I can use the VPN they provided to get connected.
Topic: Can you help me translate this?
Posted: Tuesday, June 16, 2015 2:51:44 AM
I asked my Chinese tutor from hanbridgemandarin for the answer and she translated with only 3 words:follow your heart.OMG, I love her and I love language.Dancing Dancing Dancing
Topic: Mandarin is Easy
Posted: Monday, June 15, 2015 3:35:43 AM
For me, at first it is not easy much harder than English learn, then I have this professional experience and beautiful Chinese Teacher Marry, from hanbridgemandarin, she make everything simple, really amazing.

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines. Copyright © 2008-2017 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.