Interests:
Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 430
[0.05% of all post / 0.50 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: jesus'
Posted: Sunday, August 13, 2017 8:23:26 AM
what about your brother Aaron the levite, i know he can speak well. he is now coming to meet you? speak to him, i? will help both of you to speak.
Posted: Friday, August 11, 2017 6:47:52 AM
call him that he may eat bread?. and Moses was content to dwell with the man, and he gave Moses Zipporah his daughter. one day Moses laid the flock of his father in law Jethro the priest and came to Sinai the mountain of god, this is strange, why isnt the bush burn up, i will go closer and see this great sight. Moses Moses, do not come any closer, take off your sandals because you are standing on holy ground? i am the god of your ancestors, now iam sending you to the king of Egypt to lead my people out of his country. when you bring the people out, you will worship me on this mountain. i know that the king will not let you go unless he is forced to do so. then i will use my power to do terrifying things there, after that he will let you go. the egyptians will give them to you, and you will put these fine things? on your sons and daughters. carry all this away when you leave.
Posted: Friday, August 11, 2017 6:17:47 AM
Y111 wrote:
Why are all these details important? Who was whose uncle and who married whom.
now a new king came to power in egypt, and the hebrews hept increasing. we must find some way? to keep them from becoming more numerous, the king said. during that time a man married a woman of his own tribe, the house of levi, and she bore a son. later when the child grew, the king's daughter adopted him as his own son?. she said, i pulled him out of the river, i name him moses
Posted: Friday, August 11, 2017 6:15:16 AM
the people in Canaan saw the sadness at the threshing floor of Atad and said, those egyptians are showing great sorrow?, that is why the place was named Abel Mizraim, after crossing the Jordan river. Jacob was 147. Joseph continued to live in Egypt with his fathers family. he was 110 when he died, his body was embalmed and put in a coffin.
Posted: Friday, August 04, 2017 9:35:20 AM
whatson wrote:
The 'comedy of errors' is a genre that can be traced well before the OT.
Some church-goers may think the ancient Hebrews invented it, but they are mistaken.

jacob said to Joseph, your son Manasseh also shall be great but Ephraim shall be greater. Judah is a lion terribly fierce, the ruler' staff shall not depart from him until the Messiah comes to whom it belongs. and to Jesus shall be the obedience of all nations? behold i die, bury me in Canaan in the cave of Machpelah, that is where i buried Leah.
Posted: Tuesday, August 01, 2017 2:05:37 PM
Epiphileon wrote:

israel went to beersheba and offered sacrifice to the god of his father isaac. then god spoke to him, jaco jacob be not be not afraid to go to egypt, iam with you. the number of the children of israel who went to egypt is 66. his descendants by leah numbered 33. levi' sons were gershon kohath and merari. juda' sons were shelah, perez and zerah, perez' sons were hezron and hamul. we have come to live here for awhile. settle your family in the best of the land. and jacob blessed pharaoh.
Posted: Friday, July 28, 2017 10:26:55 AM
iam your brother Joseph whom you sold into Egypt. now don't blame yourselves, it is god who sent me, and has made me the king's highest official.
his brothers had said to one another, surely we are being punished for what we did to our brother, we saw his distress when he begged us for his life but we would not listen that is why this trouble? has come upon us.
their father Jacob also has said, Joseph is dead, simeon is gone? and you want to take away Benjamin too, everything is against me. nevertheless may the lord grant you mercy before the man? so that he will let Simeon and Benjamin come back with you.
Posted: Saturday, July 22, 2017 4:58:56 AM
Y111 wrote:
Why are all these details important? Who was whose uncle and who married whom.

that food? shall be put in store for the land against the seven year of hunger that is to come, and the plan seemed good to pharaoh. Joseph a man with the spirit of god, was appointed governor for as much as the lord has shown him all this?. pharaoh gave him a wife, and joseph had two son by Asenath, Manasseh and Ephraim.
Posted: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 6:48:57 AM
as she? spoke to Joseph day after day, he would not listen to her to lie with her. but one day Joseph went into the house to do his business, and there was none of the men of the house there within. he left his garment in her hands and fled? she has said come in to me to lie with me,
Posted: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 6:45:04 AM
in my dream i was holding the cup of Pharaoh. behold a vine was before me, it budded and shoot forth ripe grapes. so i took the grapes and pressed them into the cup, the wine steward? said to Joseph

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines. Copyright © 2008-2017 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.