The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Profile: Lizanne
About
User Name: Lizanne
Forum Rank: Member
Interests: Animals, All Human Beings, Earth, Beyond, Conversations, Arts, Humanities, Healing,
Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 58
[0.01% of all post / 0.05 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Strength is just an accident arising from the weakness of others.
Posted: Tuesday, November 14, 2017 2:24:38 PM
Very interesting. We are assuming that there is dualism. What if there is no dualism?
I think I may be out of my realm... I am for the brain over the brawn and I know beauty is in nature and everything connected, which is all vibration and energy. Hope this is all relevant. Elizabeth in NY~
Topic: kinetic
Posted: Wednesday, November 08, 2017 8:51:16 AM
Love the Energy. All is Energy. Vibrate Well, My Friends... Elizabeth in NY~ ;)
Topic: How does one kill fear, I wonder? How do you shoot a specter through the heart, slash off its spectral head, take it by its...
Posted: Sunday, August 13, 2017 12:02:07 PM
Don't Fear Death, rather fear never having lived your life... Elizbeth in NY~
Topic: Here, sir, the people govern; here they act by their immediate representatives.
Posted: Friday, June 16, 2017 1:40:02 PM
Here, Sir, the people govern; here they act by their immediate representatives.

IF ONLY HERE WERE NOT TWITTER. I AGREE WITH ALL OF THE ABOVE ANSWERS.
WAKE UP AMERICANS- THIS IS NOT A DRESS REHEARSAL." Let us be sure to elect the most experienced and fair representatives, regardless of their race,creed or any other excuses, and let us get rid of the GUNS all over America. We do not need enemies. We are killing our own with GUNS.

God Bless America...Sincerely, Elizabeth A Stratton, NY~

Topic: Good Sunday to all !
Posted: Sunday, June 11, 2017 2:04:24 PM
Wonderfully good Sunday to everyone all over the World and others...;) Elizabeth in NY
Topic: Willie Nelson (1933)
Posted: Sunday, April 30, 2017 1:49:21 PM
Hello to All, I am a "Willieite" and really enjoy Willie's art of writing and singing as his own and is simply him. He is a joy to hear and his songs have served him well and still are. All the Best to Willie.
He seems to be in a class of his own... I am not a country music fan but am a Willie fan. ;)
Elizabeth in NY~ (Lizanne)
Topic: Blackwater founder held secret Seychelles meeting to establish Trump-Putin back channel
Posted: Thursday, April 06, 2017 10:51:03 AM
I feel so strongly about the regime of the current president. He musts go. We must keep our country safe and it cannot be done with the current nonsensical beings of distrust. Keep our country safe and happy...
Elizabeth in NY~ (Lizanne)
Topic: Trump moving forward with plans to axe the National Endowments for the Arts
Posted: Thursday, February 23, 2017 1:36:39 PM
Liar I am not surprised at the ignorance of our president by wanting a wall to exclude others. After all, he is not endowed with his full faculties. He appears to be a political sociopath. He definitely is a LIAR. Liar
His Wall will separate people and walls do not work. There are beautiful ways to communicate with grace and ease, and are not threatening to members of our beloved America.
Thanks to all who offer your opinions.
Elizabeth A Stratton in NY~
Topic: Goodbye Obamas. Many Americans and most of the rest of the world will miss you greatly!
Posted: Friday, January 20, 2017 3:17:15 AM
Applause This is for President Barack Obama. I am extremely proud that I voted for him. He was highly successful in spite of the do nothing congress he had to deal with. He never wavered and kept his head held high and calmly, graciously went about he business at hand. I have watched him shed tears with the people who had lost loved ones, and one of the most touching was he Sandy Hook, Conn. disaster where those beautiful little children were shot.
Who are all these people who love to shoot others and what does the NRA have over the people of this country that we do keep on killing our own children.
Well, as a white American of German descent, I see that the Obama family is beautiful and I just want to wish them all Love and Goodness from now on. The photo shown here is really lovely and shows the love in their hearts.
I am still awed by FLOTUS Michelle Obama. I remember the great speech she gave at the first
Democratic Convention. I was truly saddened, although not astonished that the incoming person for first lady, gave the same speech. Even if SHE didn't know enough, was there not anyone there around her to guide her to use better sense and judgment. Apparently not.
God help us all and God Bless and Love the United States of America.
Thank you, President and Mrs Barack Obama. Applause Applause Applause
Topic: The sorrow for the dead is the only sorrow from which we refuse to be divorced. Every other wound we seek to heal—every other...
Posted: Tuesday, January 19, 2016 2:25:17 PM
It may be our human way of acknowledging that we do miss them, and at some point we will see the grief transform to celebration of their life. It could be immediate in the new Paradigm.
Elizabeth~

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines. Copyright © 2008-2017 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.