User Name: ddaniel
Forum Rank: Member
Interests:
Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 56
[0.01% of all post / 0.03 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: I am a lover and have not found my thing to love.
Posted: Saturday, June 11, 2016 9:56:56 AM
God is love.
Topic: Falsehood is so easy, truth so difficult.
Posted: Friday, April 29, 2016 10:08:30 PM
If you think lying is easy, then I don't trust you.
Topic: The May 1968 Protests
Posted: Friday, April 8, 2016 5:52:32 AM
I remember the days...I was 12 and lived in America...we were in the midst of beginning in the travesty of Viet Nam - the reason I mention it is because the evilness of that conflict was generated by the French who pawned it off to the British who escalated it only to pawn it off to our arrogance. These were the days that the youth of France were most disgusted with the parental purists of their own cultures...it is no wonder the world ran to and from everything that shook - which really was everything.
Topic: We should be careful to get out of an experience only the wisdom that is in it and stop there; lest we be like the cat that...
Posted: Friday, December 18, 2015 6:22:10 AM
interesting humor, as always, but we are not cats - I have burned myself in life, but I shall not cease living because of it.
Topic: It wasn't until late in life that I discovered how easy it is to say "I don't know."
Posted: Monday, December 7, 2015 6:11:32 PM
the first rule in computer service is to say, 'I don't know, but let's try this...'
Topic: Every desire bears its death in its very gratification. Curiosity languishes under repeated stimulants, and novelties cease...
Posted: Thursday, November 5, 2015 1:50:41 PM
really just a question...is he stating one, two, or three things...he's all over the board
Topic: Soap and education are not as sudden as a massacre, but they are more deadly in the long run.
Posted: Tuesday, November 3, 2015 10:48:30 PM
Sam probably said some bad words in school and had his mouth washed out with soap...
Topic: A man's silence is wonderful to listen to.
Posted: Monday, October 26, 2015 3:53:36 AM
Are you talkin' to me?
Topic: Charm, in most men and nearly all women, is a decoration.
Posted: Sunday, October 25, 2015 5:58:58 AM
your picture tells me you were not very charming...at least by your definition
Topic: The value of old age depends upon the person who reaches it. To some men of early performance it is useless. To others, who...
Posted: Wednesday, October 21, 2015 3:17:36 PM
I am not quite there yet, but as I approach, the journey speaks of the repetition that will soon come.

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2008-2019 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.