Topic: Howard Robard Hughes, Jr. (1905)
Posted: Thursday, December 24, 2015 10:29:44 AM
Amazing!!!
Topic: incognizant
Posted: Monday, December 21, 2015 9:55:54 AM
Are we living in an incognizant world?
Topic: Édith Piaf (1915)
Posted: Saturday, December 19, 2015 8:59:23 AM
Death has ten thousands doors but the path for some celebrities is so familiar. It is like this .... Nativity > Anonymity > Diligence > Stardom > Opulence > Extravagance > Addiction (sex/drugs/Alcohol) > Tantrums > Depression/Mania > Hospitalization > Curtains (Suicide/liver cancer/Miserable solitude)Brick wall Brick wall
Topic: Medina
Posted: Thursday, July 2, 2015 12:10:19 AM
To many Muslims somehow the love and the emotional reverence of Medina is greater than Mecca because of the Dweller of the Green Dome.
Topic: First Juneteenth Celebrations (1865)
Posted: Friday, June 19, 2015 5:42:16 AM
Abraham Lincoln in Charleston, Illinois

"“I will say, then, that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races—that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this, that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I, as much as any other man, am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.”
Topic: deleterious
Posted: Thursday, June 18, 2015 4:14:39 AM
A single deleterious genetic mutation can ruin a human life.
Topic: Mumtaz Mahal Dies in Childbirth (1631)
Posted: Wednesday, June 17, 2015 3:54:34 AM
A masterpiece of Mughal era architecture, Taj Mahal has got two poetical facets.

1. An emperor, by building the magnificent Taj; Has given us a wonderful token of love.

2.An emperor, by flaunting his money; Has mocked the love of us destitutes.
Topic: abscission
Posted: Wednesday, June 17, 2015 3:22:10 AM
When plants shed their leaves or flowers shed their petals, this process is also called abscission.
Topic: Geronimo (1829)
Posted: Tuesday, June 16, 2015 11:54:37 PM
Guilt and shame rather than denial should have been the suit of some gnostics. I appreciate the ignorant for ignorance is not impervious to correction like gnostics' denial. While you could not find a single unequivocal Nazi command for extermination of the jews which still i consider holocaust, i can show you many from the british and american authorities of the complete annihilation of the native. Check the the link for details.

“A war of extermination will continue to be waged between the two races until the Indian race becomes extinct.”
– California Governor Peter H. Burnett, 1851

Jeffrey Amherst, commander-in-chief of British forces in North America, wrote to Colonel Henry Bouquet at Fort Pitt:

“You will do well to try to inoculate the Indians [with smallpox] by means of blankets, as well as to try every other method, that can serve to extirpate this execrable race."

http://endgenocide.org/learn/past-genocides/native-americans/

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2008-2019 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.