Interests:
Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 487
[0.06% of all post / 0.46 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Establishment Day
Posted: Saturday, July 01, 2017 5:08:25 AM
Hmm, I wonder how many dogs they slaughter for this event. I prefer their the Alternative Tradition.
Topic: The Kent State Shootings (1970)
Posted: Thursday, May 04, 2017 6:34:31 PM
Two very dear friends of mine were at Kent State as Professors of Kent State; I only wish the rest of the world knew the true and Complete Truth of what happened there that day.
Topic: Bog Bodies
Posted: Saturday, April 29, 2017 8:37:52 AM
Quite Eerie!
Topic: My father must have had some elementary education, for he could read and write and keep accounts inaccurately.
Posted: Saturday, April 22, 2017 10:17:23 AM
EVIL, should be his first name! Very little research of World War11 will bring clarity of his heart and mind. Despicable Evil! May he roast in Hell.
Topic: Reading Terminal
Posted: Monday, March 27, 2017 2:51:24 AM
My grandfather was a railroad engineer in Philly. A place in my top ten favorite cities. I hail from Baltimore and the District the train was the most fast, comfortable way to go.
Topic: American Birkebeiner
Posted: Saturday, February 25, 2017 3:11:04 PM
What a great graphic, another good deed brought to us by Monamagda ;-)
Topic: Samuel Colt Issued Patent for His Revolving Gun (1836)
Posted: Saturday, February 25, 2017 2:47:37 AM
I could not be without my Colt Python or Diamondback. After all, girls love shiny objects.

Topic: Thomas Edison Patents the Phonograph (1878)
Posted: Sunday, February 19, 2017 9:35:09 PM
Gee Tom, I appreciate your inventions....everyone else on The Free Dictionary must be skiing or perhaps snow-blowing.
Topic: He would always feel for her that impersonal admiration which is inspired by anything very large, like the Empire State...
Posted: Tuesday, February 14, 2017 9:22:27 AM
Where is Monamagda when needed? Was this the top of being besotted for poor Wodehouse? On valentines day he would of gotten leftover, cold porridge from me!
Topic: grammar Nazi
Posted: Monday, February 13, 2017 4:37:48 AM
There is Absolutely No cute inference for evil. My dear father lost his life fighting it and I stand on firm ground to support, encourage Israel. This idiom is more than moronic, it is cruel and indeed evil.

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines. Copyright © 2008-2017 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.