User Name: d_marx
Forum Rank: Newbie
Statistics
Number of Posts: 39
[0.00% of all post / 0.02 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Dr. Seuss
Posted: Monday, March 2, 2015 4:45:07 PM
"Be who you and and say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter." ~Dr. Seuss.
Topic: Facebook Allows Social Afterlife
Posted: Wednesday, February 18, 2015 12:38:53 PM
It would make sense to be able to leave the account to someone who could post details about the passing of a person. I know I don't have a plan on how my family can close me down online, so it makes sense that FB would get with the times.
Topic: Confederate States of America Established
Posted: Wednesday, February 4, 2015 4:24:51 PM
This era was disruptive and dark, not to mention divided. Many places in the U.S. haven't progressed to equality by a long shot to this day.
Topic: Groundhog Day
Posted: Monday, February 2, 2015 9:10:37 AM
"Okay, campers, rise and shine, and don't forget your booties 'cause it's cooooold out there today."
Topic: My Buggy Valentine
Posted: Thursday, January 29, 2015 3:16:54 PM
I don't see the harm in it, though if named after someone mean, I think it'd be offensive to the critter in question.
Topic: I never expect to see a perfect work from imperfect man.
Posted: Thursday, January 29, 2015 3:14:49 PM
I have a feeling that was in argument from when he was running for office.
Topic: Beaumont Siblings Disappear without a Trace
Posted: Monday, January 26, 2015 10:37:21 AM
That's quite terrifying, and probably the highest reason anyone doesn't let their kids meander on their own. I imagine it must've been shocking to go from carefree to stringent parenting. I've never known the carefree way so it's alarming that we let kids take the bus and go someplace public without us.
Topic: polemic
Posted: Wednesday, January 21, 2015 9:57:23 AM
I spent five minutes thinking on what my response should be. Then I saw "Polemical" and thought, "Eureka!"
Topic: Canine Commuter Rides Bus Alone to Dog Park
Posted: Thursday, January 15, 2015 9:35:05 AM
I dad's dog could unfasten leashes from companion dogs. Exceptionally smart and so lovable.
Topic: I desire no future that will break the ties with the past.
Posted: Thursday, January 15, 2015 9:17:28 AM
Learn from the past but live in the present. If you have to burn a few bridges to remain emotionally healthy it's worth it.