Interests:
Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 22
[0.00% of all post / 0.02 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Spelling Bee
Posted: Friday, December 15, 2017 4:39:01 PM
Харбин Хэйлунцзян - Ekaterina may have lost her connection by the time she was able to finish the first round and didn't play the round since then.
Topic: Goals, Today's Birthday, and other features Not Scoring Correctly
Posted: Thursday, September 28, 2017 2:54:18 PM
Thanks for fixing it.
Posted: Thursday, September 28, 2017 4:16:38 AM
Exactly the same for me today, I got 10 points for Grammar Quiz questions, 30 points for Word of the day, and 50 points for Daily Grammar Lesson (I am not sure about this one). Only 5 points for other feature articles. What is worse it can ruin completing the goal of the day, just like in Wilmar's case.

Also the freedictionary android app stopped working, after trying to open feature articles the message "Unable to load the page. Switch to offline mode." appears (except Word of the day).
Posted: Wednesday, September 27, 2017 5:41:04 PM
I have the same problem, I do not get any points for feature articles today, since afternoon.
Topic: Sending a message using Wordhub game app
Posted: Tuesday, June 20, 2017 3:01:24 PM
Hello, I am sure everybody playing Wordhub game got an idea of sending some message to some players, maybe the ones you play very often with, or which are similarly strong etc. But the idea is forgotten in the heat of a battle. Believe it or not it did happen to me today. I played with a quite strong player with a rating of 2250 (mine is around 2650), I won first two rounds like 220/120 and 120/60. There was a third round with letters SMOLDER, in which I scored 258 points, and the opponent wrote just one three letters word "sod" for two points. I am not complaining in any way, but yeah, so much for sending a message to your opponent. Think Brick wall
Topic: Introducing Daily Grammar Lesson and Grammar Quiz
Posted: Thursday, October 20, 2016 4:09:17 AM
Thanks.
Topic: Introducing Daily Grammar Lesson and Grammar Quiz
Posted: Saturday, October 15, 2016 9:02:52 AM
Hello, are they going to be some medals awarded for completed quizes in the future?
Topic: lyre - liar
Posted: Friday, January 08, 2016 4:08:46 PM
Hello, maybe you know it and maybe not - there is an excellent quick-access site for pronunciation checking - howjsay.com. I use it all the time. On this site, these two words sound quite the same to me.
Topic: WordHub Error
Posted: Saturday, November 21, 2015 5:17:56 PM
hello, traping is still in the game, can it be please removed? it brings a hell lot of points to opponents :)
Topic: Best WordHub scores? :)
Posted: Saturday, November 14, 2015 9:23:24 AM
that would be terrific! :) btw, thanks for the advice! i am only 50 percent into level one, i only learnt only from multiplayer games so far. i memorize the difficult words, like xanthin and shegetz, and then words like set and taxi slip through. Brick wall maybe playing single player games with unlimited time helps.

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines. Copyright © 2008-2018 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.