Profile: CoolSmooth
About
User Name: CoolSmooth
Forum Rank: Newbie
Statistics
Number of Posts: 30
[0.00% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Do You Know Who Controls The Internet?(17)
Posted: Friday, May 5, 2017 5:40:12 AM
Good Morning, I read that the Head of Web or Internet was Chaired by several Organizations based in Europe , with various Oversight Committees from the Heads of the Governing Bodies similar to the UN structure. I don't know the exact Agency name. Thanks for any Imput
Topic: Hearing Loss
Posted: Monday, January 16, 2017 8:38:48 AM
Shame on you Shame on you Good Morning or Afternoon. Lots of the ages 20 to 35 & 55 have Profound Hearing Loss & Its a "Bad" Sign. To Much Noise. I wear. CROSS Aide. I value the Ability to Hear a Variety of Earth's Sounds & Range
Please take Young Kids for a Complete Exam Thank You'll.
Topic: Cyber war to escalate
Posted: Sunday, December 18, 2016 5:26:32 PM
Good. Afternoon, I. Find it trouShame on you bling for the US to sit back, since. Last September 2015 to Hit Putin's $$$$ trail & Oligarchs. M
Topic: Is This What US Conservatives Voted For?
Posted: Tuesday, November 22, 2016 8:55:30 PM
Think Good Evening. In reference to President Elect Donald J Turump being a Conservative, only X will tell. He liike most human brings have contradictions. The GOP will have to wait & see by his agenda. The man deserves a chance. Let's give him the benefit of proving his morals & motives.
Topic: From Russia with love
Posted: Wednesday, October 5, 2016 4:18:35 PM
Pres.Putin is Straight Up KGB. He wants to regain all the Satellite countries ,back into the New Russia. Remember what happened in Georgia,Crimea & Ukraine. Get the Picture?!
Topic: Yakuza
Posted: Thursday, August 11, 2016 1:57:09 AM
Just like Mob in the USA. All counties have a Criminal Syndicate
Topic: Billionaires
Posted: Tuesday, August 2, 2016 12:42:05 PM
Dancing It's very interesting & entertaining.
Topic: Can Islamic Sate be defeated?
Posted: Tuesday, July 19, 2016 1:25:04 PM
The World needs to combine their resources & Defeat these thugs. Because their attacks will increase.Shame on you
Topic: Bipolar
Posted: Sunday, May 22, 2016 6:08:04 AM
Hi,Good Morning. In reference to being Bi-Polar in 2016. Before this word Popped up. What was the buzz word for this condition before? The Brain & Humans have been studied since mankind existed,surely this condition or similar conditions have been diagnosed before. So is Manic Depression the same? It's amazing how all of a Sudden ADHD,ADD,etc have come about. What about a Child or Adult who just naturally have a Lot of Energy,like Myself. I'm perfectly normal. Folks get paid to push their own theories. No Doctor is God. No Doctor is Perfect. Thanks. Good Day Mate.'
Topic: Mercury Retrograde
Posted: Tuesday, May 17, 2016 4:27:00 PM
Silenced Think Good Afternoon. I've been reading about Mercury Retrograde since July 1979. And it does seem to be that Delayed or Missed Flights,Electricity issues & Miscommunication between people occurs. Check it Out for Yourselves & See if there's a Pattern of machines breaking down Delays,Computer,travel or any Plans made,cancellation,etc. I think that you will be Amazed.