Profile: Saul F
About
User Name: Saul F
Forum Rank: Newbie
Statistics
Number of Posts: 40
[0.00% of all post / 0.02 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: ¿Cuál es la comida típica de tu país?
Posted: Saturday, October 18, 2014 7:20:42 AM
Hola amigos, por aca en mi pais,lo tipico es el arroz, aunque servido a diario mas comunmente. En ocasiones especiales,fiestas, etc, se sirve arroz con pollo. http://img.tfd.com/wn/4F/66DD8-arroz-con-pollo.jpg
Topic: Always do what you are afraid to do.
Posted: Friday, October 17, 2014 6:01:57 AM
forerunner, trailblazer, x-trail, pioneer, pathfinder,eclipse,spark,fit,odessy,carnival,fiesta,caravan,prius,sol,gol,rabbit,taurus,reliant-k,valiant,continental,special edition,xl, LS, SL,XLS, X-5, RX-7.Drool Thanks for reading these posts, folks..
Topic: Amazon Deforestation Climbing Again
Posted: Thursday, September 18, 2014 10:21:15 AM
obligado, wish I could write this in portuguese, however we owe a big thanks to computers(and their inventors) for reducing the need of paper products which is one big reason why forests are destroyed. Another thing I think we need is to learn how to make furniture from materials other than trees.
Topic: I see heaven's glories shine and faith shines equal...
Posted: Wednesday, August 27, 2014 6:49:26 AM
"In a multitude of counselors, one's plans are confirmed." Proverbs.
Topic: fed up with vs. tire of
Posted: Sunday, August 24, 2014 11:33:54 AM
Anxious I'd like to make a comment concerning people's attitudes in cases like these. If all our dissatisfactions, from all the persons everywhere, daily, go up and are deposited into the Sun, I wonder what ends up happening to them.
Topic: It is always incomprehensible to a man that a woman should ever refuse an offer of marriage.
Posted: Sunday, August 24, 2014 11:09:57 AM
Drool Yeah, so much more when there is much at stake.
Topic: Mom Develops Bricking App to Get Kids to Call Back
Posted: Friday, August 22, 2014 6:23:29 AM
howdy,the idea is good. It's all about freedom. I think if children can realize that freedom costs a little then we would be doing them a lot of good.
Topic: America owes most of its social prejudices to the exaggerated religious opinions of the different sects which were so...
Posted: Tuesday, August 19, 2014 9:20:49 AM
Anxious I was just going to say that prejudices are wrong. A little different from 'first impressions'.
Topic: Capitalist production, therefore, develops technology, and the combining together of various processes into a social whole,...
Posted: Wednesday, July 23, 2014 6:36:23 AM
Easier said than done.
Topic: Is this question and answer possible according to the context?
Posted: Sunday, July 20, 2014 7:11:44 AM
Anxious Howdy, another way to say it is," if the Indians did not claim anything, then the ones coming after them should not claim anything".