User Name: beefsteak101
Forum Rank: Newbie
Interests:
Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 4
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Death is the only physician, the shadow of his valley the only journeying that will cure us of age and the gathering fatigue...
Posted: Thursday, March 05, 2015 1:40:32 PM
Age is life. Fatigue is the result of being ground down by fate.
Topic: I desire no future that will break the ties with the past.
Posted: Thursday, January 15, 2015 4:06:44 PM
The most interesting comment I've seen is from Wanderer, below. I feel completely different than most here. Suffice to say, I believe one's future is (in our meager means of control) a result of our current actions, which when made fruitful, will be our past. Excuse me, while I chase my tail! Anxious
Topic: Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those...
Posted: Thursday, September 25, 2014 3:01:22 PM
And note, sadly, how Mr. Hamilton includes the word "often" in his statement. I agree wholeheartedly. And strangely, at least in the USA, we value the concept of "team" and "collaboration". Imagine our plight if we actually followed this intent with action.
Topic: If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared.
Posted: Wednesday, May 07, 2014 2:39:53 PM
I thought high levels of "punishment" should be exacted upon the Nigerian terrorists after they bragged of their kidnapping of the schoolgirls. If these acts were to not be tolerated by ANY society, the cancer in the human species should be treated with extreme predjudice, IMO. That being said, I don't believe retribution and revenge has caused cruelty to subside in the human psyche. Go figure...

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines. Copyright © 2008-2017 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.