User Name: tintin
Forum Rank: Newbie
Interests:
Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 33
[0.00% of all post / 0.03 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: It takes a long time to turn a big country around. Just be of good cheer and keep working on it.
Posted: Wednesday, August 06, 2014 3:49:41 AM
Jesus said,'be of good cheer for I have overcome the world'
Topic: cacophony
Posted: Sunday, July 06, 2014 3:13:02 PM
can anyone tell me how one gets a spoon, people who have less points than me seem to have spoons, what am I missing
Topic: cacophony
Posted: Sunday, July 06, 2014 3:01:57 PM
I am sure we all remember Cacophonix (asterix and obelix) he was the baird who thought he sounded wonderful but in actual fact sounded horribly offkeyWhistle Boo hoo!
Topic: Men marry because they are tired; women because they are curious. Both are disappointed.
Posted: Monday, June 16, 2014 3:56:12 AM
Dameon how about some info on some really courageous hero's, good men, who showed compassion and kindness and changed the world as we know it, for example George Whitefield or the man who got slavery abolished and brought into being the spca animal anticruelty
there are so many incredible men who showed great feats of perseverance and bravery
Topic: Men marry because they are tired; women because they are curious. Both are disappointed.
Posted: Monday, June 16, 2014 3:52:12 AM
if you have high expectations and think too much of yourself you will definitely be disappointed, but in giving you will receive and understand love between a husband and his beloved wife. So sad that Oscar Wilde was disallusioned
Topic: inundation
Posted: Monday, June 16, 2014 1:22:03 AM
coag wrote:
Absurdicuss wrote:

Inundated by the pervasive acumen of a funambulist necromancer, a bauble wearing martinet intervened, government automaton that he was, laconically issuing dubitable admonitions.

A simple and clear example of the use of the word.
Way to go, Absurdicuss.

really well done!!
Posted: Monday, June 16, 2014 1:20:36 AM
coag wrote:
Absurdicuss wrote:

Inundated by the pervasive acumen of a funambulist necromancer, a bauble wearing martinet intervened, government automaton that he was, laconically issuing dubitable admonitions.

A simple and clear example of the use of the word.
Way to go, Absurdicuss.

really well done!!
Posted: Monday, June 16, 2014 1:18:48 AM
can anyone give me some good sentences for the word benevolence
Topic: sentence improvement 2
Posted: Saturday, June 14, 2014 4:50:31 AM
have you had your breakfast
Topic: What did she have? / Whose photos did she have? (Both possible?)
Posted: Thursday, June 12, 2014 5:19:53 AM
Peter's photos of his family

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines. Copyright © 2008-2017 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.