Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 15,423
[1.75% of all post / 10.48 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Show Me
Posted: Wednesday, April 18, 2018 3:24:24 PM
Web surfing, for example.

Show me something you've recently learned.
Topic: Picture association
Posted: Wednesday, April 18, 2018 2:53:43 PM
Posted: Tuesday, April 17, 2018 9:52:06 AM

Show me a trouble-shooter.

Posted: Monday, April 16, 2018 1:51:42 PM

Show me a perfect object (according to you).
Topic: FIRST AND LAST LETTERS COMES IN UPCOMING WORDS
Posted: Monday, April 16, 2018 5:12:12 AM
******** RULES ********

Hello everyone :-)

The rules of this game changed in 2014.

The words you choose as answers here must be words that can be found in English dictionaries (this includes proper nouns). Please reject acronyms, nicknames, trademarks and their derivatives. English words can contain hyphens, apostrophes but no space.

The new word you're going to post must contain the first letter of the preceding word immediately followed by the last letter of the preceding word, in this order,

AND

The new word you're going to post must not start/end with either the first or the last letter of the preceding word.

If no valid reply has been posted for at least 24 hours because it looks impossible to find any:

- Anyone, feel free then to be the first to post a message asking a valid reply to be posted by any player (including the poster of the latest answer) within the next 24 hours. Only the first posted message will be taken into account in that context;

- if there's no valid reply after that, the player who posted that message keeps the game going by posting a new word, which must have at least one possible valid reply and which hasn't been previously posted in the active page of this game.

If no word has been posted 24 hours after the end of the 24-hour period, feel free, anyone, to be the first to start a new chain with a new word which must have at least one possible valid reply and which hasn't been previously posted in the active page of this game.

Thank you.

(Mahogany ->) amylase

Posted: Sunday, April 15, 2018 2:01:23 PM
Abramovich
Posted: Sunday, April 15, 2018 1:54:30 PM
Heretics Of Dune (1984), penultimate volume of the Dune book series written by Frank Herbert (1920 - 1986).
I started reading that book series in 1989, three times within a year.

Show me a celebrity you wish to hear about more.
Posted: Saturday, April 14, 2018 11:11:13 AM

See: https://youtu.be/q99Q2MLIIRI
Soviet spaceplane Buran (Буран) was launched, orbited Earth, and landed as an unmanned spacecraft in 1988.
The Energia-Buran Reusable Space System (MKS) began development in 1976 as a Soviet system that would replicate the capabilities of the US shuttle system. Following extended development, Buran made a successful first unmanned flight on 15 November 1988. Funding dried up and the Buran programme disappeared from the government's budget after 1993.

Show me something outstanding.
Posted: Friday, April 13, 2018 3:33:36 PM
srirr wrote:
haemophilia

Invalid answer: it must not start/end with 'a' or 'e'.

haemophiliaS -> earthshaking
Posted: Friday, April 13, 2018 3:26:59 PM
Dancing :D

Flying to the USA for the first time, likely next winter, at a friend's place not far from San Francisco.

Show me the calm before the storm.

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines. Copyright © 2008-2018 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.