Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 25
[0.00% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: I have not collected any "Free Meals" in the last 6,500 points
Posted: Saturday, January 24, 2015 5:28:29 PM
Hi Melissa,

I truly don't know how things work in the partnership between Farlex and wfp.org.

This is what it says on TFD (http://secure.thefreedictionary.com/FeedChildProgram.aspx):

You must be registered and logged in to The Free Dictionary to participate. As you use the site to learn, you will earn points and badges. If you maintain a high level of learning, you will see notifications like this:

'You just helped to feed a hungry child! Thank you!'

If there is a limit ... there is a limit. I did not know about it. All I know is when I began missing "Free Meals" a few months ago, they resumed when I mentioned it in the forum. I was trying to prevent the same thing from happening again.

WFP, Farlex and other partners do incredible work feeding the world's hungry children and need all the support they can get, because there will never be enough.

Posted: Thursday, January 22, 2015 6:33:36 PM
That's how I understood it.
Posted: Thursday, January 22, 2015 3:59:00 PM
Thank you, nnorlen!
Posted: Thursday, January 22, 2015 9:23:14 AM
I have not collected any "Free Meals" in the last 6,500 points - which usually accrue at fairly regular intervals. I am concerned because last time this happened I did not get any meals for two months, until I mentioned the problem.

Thank you for your help TFD. Angel
Topic: TDF page has problems loading data and is not communicating with profile page
Posted: Monday, December 29, 2014 7:49:14 PM
Everything has begun working! Thank you for your diligence, Nikita!
Topic: TDF page has problems loading data and is not communicating with profile page
Posted: Monday, December 29, 2014 3:22:24 PM
Hello,

I realize that I am not the only one having problems, but I am wondering if I will be given the chance to earn back over 2,000 point which I have not collected, because I have not been able to play games, etc. in almost 48 hours.

Thank you. Angel
Posted: Sunday, December 28, 2014 9:47:25 AM
The TDF Page has "Problem loading data" for my Totals Box at top right corner of page and also my Bookmarks. I cannot access my Profile Page from the TDF main page. I can access my Profile Page through the Forum, but it is not showing points I have gathered today. I would hate to lose my Active Streak.

Thank you for your help. :)
Topic: A note from Admin about the new site design
Posted: Wednesday, December 17, 2014 10:27:46 AM
All is fixed. Thank you Mike-KS!
Posted: Wednesday, December 17, 2014 9:26:15 AM
I apologize for yet another post, but I realize that you cannot fix problems which you don't know about:

1) I have the same problem as Phil Redbud. Instead of getting 30 points for Quotation of the Day, etc., I am registering 5 points for an article, and therefore my 5 Day Points Summary is dropping drastically.
2) The total points and percentage, in the top right-hand corner of TFD page, are stuck. My profile page reflects the correct up-to-minute numbers.

Thank you.

Posted: Tuesday, December 16, 2014 9:43:56 AM
Everything is working perfectly now, except:

1) I am not receiving points for playing Match Up.
2) The expert level in the Spelling Bee is extremely easy.

Thank you for your time and best of luck with the update of TFD; the most informative dictionary online and off.

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2008-2018 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.