User Name: Apedo Jeomey Bright
Forum Rank: Newbie
Interests: Reading book and chating with friends
Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 17
[0.00% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: If it were possible to heal sorrow by weeping and to raise the dead with tears, gold were less prized than grief.
Posted: Monday, January 12, 2015 7:43:37 AM
Grief is great than gold though...........
Topic: There is nothing more thrilling in this world, I think, than having a child that is yours, and yet is mysteriously a stranger.
Posted: Sunday, September 21, 2014 8:55:19 AM
[color=yellow] hmmmm having a child that's biologically your i also think is more thrilling not only in this world but in ones life because i myself can't imagine how excited my auntie was when she gave birth to her first child but i don't see how ones own child will be a secret stranger but it depends though.
Topic: World Day for Water
Posted: Saturday, March 22, 2014 4:12:22 AM
Water is life and life is precious.
Topic: I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.
Posted: Saturday, March 22, 2014 4:03:13 AM
It's a great taking into consideration the meaning of each word.
Topic: It has been a bitter mortification for me to digest the conclusion that the 'race is for the strong' and that I shall...
Posted: Monday, March 3, 2014 4:59:55 PM
I just lost of comment after,I read through the post by my senior collegue member.it is great to be here.
Topic: The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Posted: Sunday, March 2, 2014 7:01:22 AM
Great quote by all standard.I LOVE IT
Topic: colon
Posted: Saturday, March 1, 2014 2:16:46 AM
It is a good observation and research that you took time to do and you have done well.it's excellent. CONGRATULATION.
Topic: Ralph Waldo Ellison (1914)
Posted: Saturday, March 1, 2014 1:43:00 AM
I wish i read his book before but i hope with time, i shall try to get one. I prayed for his memory to live forever.amen
Topic: Children have a natural antipathy to books--handicraft should be the basis of education. Boys and girls should be taught to...
Posted: Saturday, March 1, 2014 1:23:28 AM
I like the quote because it is always good to taught boys and girls to use their hands to do something or to work than for them to used their hands to be stealing here and there or to do nothing,there is a saying that work is man.
Topic: The Nazis and Insect Warfare
Posted: Saturday, February 22, 2014 7:41:19 AM
And when the Docters deliberately infected the prisoners with the malaria and the research was feasible,did they have a vaccine that they deliberately cured them or they died with the infection

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2008-2019 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.