The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

WordHub.com Options
Mike-KS
Posted: Wednesday, June 03, 2015 8:16:18 PM

We just made a lot of improvements at WordHub.com. You can now use hints if you get stuck! Dancing

We also introduced coins. You can use coins for hints, or get WordHub Pro for just a 1 coin per day. Simply go to WordHub.com, log in, and click on "Get WordHub Pro" in the menu (gear icon in the right top corner).

Everybody starts with 20 coins, so you can start using them right away!

Also check out our brand new WordHub page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/WordHub-word-game/366058670257644
TFD
Posted: Monday, June 08, 2015 4:01:27 PM

More good stuff at WordHub.com!

All users can now track their single-player stats on the "My single player games" page.

WordHub Pro users can now see the rating history for themselves and other users on statistics pages.

TFD
Posted: Friday, June 19, 2015 1:52:51 PM

You can now play ‪WordHub‬ in Russian at WordHub.com and https://apps.facebook.com/wordhub! Spanish, German, and many other languages coming soon. Multi-language gameplay for all WordHub apps is on its way.
srilalitha p
Posted: Saturday, June 20, 2015 1:54:18 AM

Neurons: 462,176
Sounds good! Most of the loading problems continuing for my homepage?
srilalitha p
Posted: Saturday, June 20, 2015 2:04:19 AM

Neurons: 462,176
Now wordhub is not loading? Trying all ways but its not opening? Other sites are accessible !
TFD
Posted: Monday, June 22, 2015 9:43:48 AM

Are you still encountering these issues? Have you cleared your browser cache completely?
NeuroticHellFem
Posted: Friday, July 10, 2015 5:09:52 PM

Neurons: 1,417,890
You've expanded the word base! Great, it's a challenge again. I'm sure some of the new letter configurations don't have any seven letter word solutions. Not that I can see, anyway. Think

When you make an assumption, you make an ass of u & umption! - NeuroticHellFem
Magnus v G
Posted: Wednesday, July 15, 2015 1:37:10 PM

Neurons: 284,660
NeuroticHellFem wrote:
You've expanded the word base! Great, it's a challenge again. I'm sure some of the new letter configurations don't have any seven letter word solutions. Not that I can see, anyway. Think

I have this suspicion also. Admins, is it possible that an error has caused random letter generator to be at work?
TFD
Posted: Thursday, July 16, 2015 10:04:55 AM

Nope, all seed words are drawn from the dictionary database.
NeuroticHellFem
Posted: Saturday, August 08, 2015 3:18:46 PM

You gave us all 20 coins to start with, when you introduced them, now I've received another 20 coins. I came here looking for an announcement, but there's none. Do we get another 20 coins every 2 months? Or after a certain amount of games? It's a nice little surprise, thanks Admin!

TFD
Posted: Monday, August 10, 2015 11:56:24 AM

You also get 20 coins when you start playing Hangman.

The coins are tied to your account, not a particular game, so you'll see the same amount whether you're playing Hangman or WordHub.

e.g. If you have 40 and you use 1 in WordHub, both WordHub and Hangman will show 39.

In both games you can turn on a trial of the Pro version of the game (no ads, full stats, access to all answers) for just 1 coin per day—it's worth checking out!

You can also earn more coins by sharing: Just click the social network icons in the Coins menu to post a challenge, and you'll get 15 coins instantly.
NeuroticHellFem
Posted: Tuesday, August 11, 2015 11:48:17 AM

TFD wrote:
You also get 20 coins when you start playing Hangman.

The coins are tied to your account, not a particular game, so you'll see the same amount whether you're playing Hangman or WordHub.

e.g. If you have 40 and you use 1 in WordHub, both WordHub and Hangman will show 39.

In both games you can turn on a trial of the Pro version of the game (no ads, full stats, access to all answers) for just 1 coin per day—it's worth checking out!

You can also earn more coins by sharing: Just click the social network icons in the Coins menu to post a challenge, and you'll get 15 coins instantly.

OK, thanks Admin!

#Jordan the Pro
Posted: Monday, August 22, 2016 6:57:54 AM

Neurons: 12,926
Mike-KS wrote:
We just made a lot of improvements at WordHub.com. You can now use hints if you get stuck! Dancing

We also introduced coins. You can use coins for hints, or get WordHub Pro for just a 1 coin per day. Simply go to WordHub.com, log in, and click on "Get WordHub Pro" in the menu (gear icon in the right top corner).

Everybody starts with 20 coins, so you can start using them right away!

Also check out our brand new WordHub page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/WordHub-word-game/366058670257644

Hey Mike-KS l have tried WordHub pro its really nice also the hints are really good to use but does it give a little less points if you use hints to make a word?