The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

WordHub.com Options
Mike-KS
Posted: Wednesday, June 03, 2015 8:16:18 PM

Rank: Administration

Joined: 12/18/2013
Posts: 79
We just made a lot of improvements at WordHub.com. You can now use hints if you get stuck! Dancing

We also introduced coins. You can use coins for hints, or get WordHub Pro for just a 1 coin per day. Simply go to WordHub.com, log in, and click on "Get WordHub Pro" in the menu (gear icon in the right top corner).

Everybody starts with 20 coins, so you can start using them right away!


Also check out our brand new WordHub page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/WordHub-word-game/366058670257644
TFD
Posted: Monday, June 08, 2015 4:01:27 PM

Rank: Administration

Joined: 3/10/2009
Posts: 768
More good stuff at WordHub.com!

All users can now track their single-player stats on the "My single player games" page.

WordHub Pro users can now see the rating history for themselves and other users on statistics pages.



TFD
Posted: Friday, June 19, 2015 1:52:51 PM

Rank: Administration

Joined: 3/10/2009
Posts: 768
You can now play ‪WordHub‬ in Russian at WordHub.com and https://apps.facebook.com/wordhub! Spanish, German, and many other languages coming soon. Multi-language gameplay for all WordHub apps is on its way.
srilalitha p
Posted: Saturday, June 20, 2015 1:54:18 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 7/3/2014
Posts: 118
Neurons: 462,176
Location: Hyderābād, Andhra Pradesh, India
Sounds good! Most of the loading problems continuing for my homepage?
srilalitha p
Posted: Saturday, June 20, 2015 2:04:19 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 7/3/2014
Posts: 118
Neurons: 462,176
Location: Hyderābād, Andhra Pradesh, India
Now wordhub is not loading? Trying all ways but its not opening? Other sites are accessible !
TFD
Posted: Monday, June 22, 2015 9:43:48 AM

Rank: Administration

Joined: 3/10/2009
Posts: 768
Are you still encountering these issues? Have you cleared your browser cache completely?
NeuroticHellFem
Posted: Friday, July 10, 2015 5:09:52 PM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 7/22/2014
Posts: 2,181
Neurons: 1,417,890
Location: Lilyfield, New South Wales, Australia
You've expanded the word base! Great, it's a challenge again. I'm sure some of the new letter configurations don't have any seven letter word solutions. Not that I can see, anyway. Think

When you make an assumption, you make an ass of u & umption! - NeuroticHellFem
Magnus v G
Posted: Wednesday, July 15, 2015 1:37:10 PM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/16/2015
Posts: 185
Neurons: 284,660
Location: Uppsala, Uppsala, Sweden
NeuroticHellFem wrote:
You've expanded the word base! Great, it's a challenge again. I'm sure some of the new letter configurations don't have any seven letter word solutions. Not that I can see, anyway. Think


I have this suspicion also. Admins, is it possible that an error has caused random letter generator to be at work?
TFD
Posted: Thursday, July 16, 2015 10:04:55 AM

Rank: Administration

Joined: 3/10/2009
Posts: 768
Nope, all seed words are drawn from the dictionary database.
NeuroticHellFem
Posted: Saturday, August 08, 2015 3:18:46 PM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 7/22/2014
Posts: 2,181
Neurons: 1,417,890
Location: Lilyfield, New South Wales, Australia
You gave us all 20 coins to start with, when you introduced them, now I've received another 20 coins. I came here looking for an announcement, but there's none. Do we get another 20 coins every 2 months? Or after a certain amount of games? It's a nice little surprise, thanks Admin!

When you make an assumption, you make an ass of u & umption! - NeuroticHellFem
TFD
Posted: Monday, August 10, 2015 11:56:24 AM

Rank: Administration

Joined: 3/10/2009
Posts: 768
You also get 20 coins when you start playing Hangman.

The coins are tied to your account, not a particular game, so you'll see the same amount whether you're playing Hangman or WordHub.

e.g. If you have 40 and you use 1 in WordHub, both WordHub and Hangman will show 39.

In both games you can turn on a trial of the Pro version of the game (no ads, full stats, access to all answers) for just 1 coin per day—it's worth checking out!

You can also earn more coins by sharing: Just click the social network icons in the Coins menu to post a challenge, and you'll get 15 coins instantly.
NeuroticHellFem
Posted: Tuesday, August 11, 2015 11:48:17 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 7/22/2014
Posts: 2,181
Neurons: 1,417,890
Location: Lilyfield, New South Wales, Australia
TFD wrote:
You also get 20 coins when you start playing Hangman.

The coins are tied to your account, not a particular game, so you'll see the same amount whether you're playing Hangman or WordHub.

e.g. If you have 40 and you use 1 in WordHub, both WordHub and Hangman will show 39.

In both games you can turn on a trial of the Pro version of the game (no ads, full stats, access to all answers) for just 1 coin per day—it's worth checking out!

You can also earn more coins by sharing: Just click the social network icons in the Coins menu to post a challenge, and you'll get 15 coins instantly.

OK, thanks Admin!

When you make an assumption, you make an ass of u & umption! - NeuroticHellFem
#Jordan the Pro
Posted: Monday, August 22, 2016 6:57:54 AM

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 8/1/2016
Posts: 26
Neurons: 12,926
Location: Melton, Victoria, Australia
Mike-KS wrote:
We just made a lot of improvements at WordHub.com. You can now use hints if you get stuck! Dancing

We also introduced coins. You can use coins for hints, or get WordHub Pro for just a 1 coin per day. Simply go to WordHub.com, log in, and click on "Get WordHub Pro" in the menu (gear icon in the right top corner).

Everybody starts with 20 coins, so you can start using them right away!


Also check out our brand new WordHub page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/WordHub-word-game/366058670257644


Hey Mike-KS l have tried WordHub pro its really nice also the hints are really good to use but does it give a little less points if you use hints to make a word?
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines. Copyright © 2008-2017 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.