mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

jesus' Options
keepyy
Posted: Saturday, October 29, 2016 5:50:10 AM

Neurons: 2,211
pedro wrote:
You are not jesus

shall i return my sword in its sheath before i deal with you? will you still strong when the lord punish you? the heat of his wrath that turn loose on you and melt you down like ore in a refining furnace. you never even think of him and his commands you all despised, so heaped upon you is the full penalty of your sins. whose time of punishment has come.
keepyy
Posted: Saturday, October 29, 2016 6:01:47 AM

the bible is like a library of 66 books. from the bible we learn what god the father and the son are like. it took about 1,500 years for the bible to be written from Genesis by Moses, to the book of Revelation written by apostle john, about 65 years after the death of jesus. god guided them by the holy spirit to write what he wanted, so we can believe everything the bible says.
thar
Posted: Saturday, October 29, 2016 6:12:30 AM

Neurons: 62,972
Maybe, but not anything you say. Whatever it is you are quoting, it is not scripture!

And don't mess with Pedro. Remember, he comes from a family of Hittites. Those gals can hit!
keepyy
Posted: Saturday, October 29, 2016 6:21:01 AM

the most valuable treasure that the world affords, that inestimable treasure above all riches on earth? no bible translation is perfect therefore variety of translations and the light of the holy spirit are profitable for the finding out of the sense of the sriptures, the meaning of the spirit. which of the translators has given the right english word to attain the very sense of the tongue. it has pleased god to scatter those words and sentences in every translation of the bible set forth. you need the light of the holy spirit to identify those words and sentences in your reading and meditation
thar
Posted: Saturday, October 29, 2016 3:06:32 PM

Oh, you mean like this?

Þú skalt elska náunga þinn eins og sjálfan þig. Ekkert boðorð annað er þessum meira.

You have broken the most important rule in Christianity, mate. d'oh! Sorry, but you screwed the pooch. You's in trouble. The eternal fire and torture sort, according to your evident preferences! Whistle
keepyy
Posted: Monday, October 31, 2016 7:28:31 AM

thar wrote:
Oh, you mean like this?

Þú skalt elska náunga þinn eins og sjálfan þig. Ekkert boðorð annað er þessum meira.

You have broken the most important rule in Christianity, mate. d'oh! Sorry, but you screwed the pooch. You's in trouble. The eternal fire and torture sort, according to your evident preferences! Whistle

because i the lord am angry with you, i will commit my judgment to your enemies and they will punish you according to their judgments, and will let them deal with you in their anger.
Jyrkkä Jätkä
Posted: Monday, October 31, 2016 9:14:58 AM

Neurons: 282,696
Sissus!

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
will
Posted: Tuesday, November 01, 2016 7:57:42 AM

Neurons: 4,152
Well, if nothing else, Religious Faith is meant to be an eternal immovable belief... Keeppy is testament to that. Pray

keepyy
Posted: Friday, November 04, 2016 11:34:41 AM

will wrote:
Well, if nothing else, Religious Faith is meant to be an eternal immovable belief... Keeppy is testament to that. Pray

set the empty copper pot on the coals so it may become red hot and glow, that its rust burn away. now, efforts to clean the pot has failed, so let the pot get much redhot then it will become ritually clean. i the lord wants to cleanse you, i will not feel pity and hold back punishment.
keepyy
Posted: Friday, November 04, 2016 11:50:25 AM

will wrote:

some have said that judah is no better off than any nation. is judah like all the other nations? they would have rejoiced over the sanctuary when it was destroyed and over the land of israel when it was desolate.
thar
Posted: Friday, November 04, 2016 2:36:56 PM

You are so right - those Judeans are mean. If we could just sort them out all our problems would be over.

And it is a true friend who can bring up that touchy hygiene problem. (I didn't like to say anything, myself.)
keepyy
Posted: Tuesday, November 08, 2016 9:55:16 AM

thar wrote:
You are so right - those Judeans are mean. If we could just sort them out all our problems would be over.

And it is a true friend who can bring up that touchy hygiene problem. (I didn't like to say anything, myself.)
when jerusalem was made desolate, one said, the gate of the nations is broken, i will be replenished. and the lord answered, i am against you...
keepyy
Posted: Tuesday, November 08, 2016 9:56:41 AM

Jyrkkä Jätkä wrote:
Sissus!

and never again you will take your place in the land of the living. i will thrust you down to the world of the dead, there, you will meet people of ancient times, the lord speaking to the wicked
keepyy
Posted: Saturday, November 12, 2016 9:29:11 AM

Jyrkkä Jätkä wrote:
Sissus!
the people are shocked because his punishment is horrible, they are terrified, afraid that they will share his fate. you have come to a dreadful end, will you still be proud before the lord?
keepyy
Posted: Saturday, November 12, 2016 9:39:19 AM

keepyy wrote:
thar wrote:

when jerusalem was made desolate, one said, the gate of the nations is broken, i will be replenished. and the lord answered, i am against you...

and there shall be no more a brier pricking israel, my holiness made apparent in them in the sight of the nations. and they shall plant safely vineyards, securely and with confidence when the lord has executed punishments and judgments on the enemies of israel. then they shall understand and realize that iam the sovereign ruler jesus
keepyy
Posted: Thursday, November 17, 2016 8:53:34 AM

thar wrote:
Maybe, but not anything you say. Whatever it is you are quoting, it is not scripture!

And don't mess with Pedro. Remember, he comes from a family of Hittites. Those gals can hit!

i will make strong the arm of your 'enemy' and put my sword in his hand. look, he points it towards you. in those days, the man became ill at the point of death, then he prayed saying, in the noontide of my days, i must depart to pass through the gates of Sheol. what can i say, the lord has sent this sickness. o lord, your discipline is good and leads to life. surely it was for my benefit that i suffered such anguish. i will walk humbly all my life. the lord is ready to save, praise him always because your probation has not ended.
keepyy
Posted: Sunday, November 20, 2016 9:13:13 AM

Jyrkkä Jätkä wrote:
Sissus!

and the pride of your power shall come to an end, thus i will execute judgment and punishment upon you, then you shall know that iam the lord sovereign ruler. what happened to that tree with fair branches, forest shade and of great height? AS IT GREW TALLER, IT GREW PROUD so i have rejected it. ruthless men will cut it down, all the birds in its shade will go away. on that day when the tree goes down to the world of the dead, the noise of his downfall will be heard, and all the other proud trees will be comforted to find it there in hell with them. to the end that none of the trees by the waters exalt themselves
keepyy
Posted: Monday, November 21, 2016 7:49:49 AM

thar wrote:
Oh, you mean like this?

many people will be troubled when i spread the news of your destruction; when i swing my sword, they will shudder with fright. on the day you fall, all of them will tremble with terror for their own lives. everything else that you are proud of will be destroyed.
keepyy
Posted: Tuesday, November 22, 2016 12:03:25 PM

he has come down here who was slain last week. the brigand is there in the deepest part with his armed band, killed in the bank attack. the sword is drawn, they bear their shame. the punishment of their sins rest on their bones. despite their 'power', they are laid low with the uncircumcised
welcome to the world of the dead
they shout, the ungodly who was killed ha
keepyy
Posted: Wednesday, November 23, 2016 9:15:33 AM

thar wrote:

when the watchman sees the enemy approaching, he sounds the alarm to warn everyone. if therefore someone hears it but paid no attention, his death is his own fault. his life could be spared if he took warning. now soppose that the watching person fails to sound the warning sign? the enemy will kill some of the sinful people.
keepyy
Posted: Friday, November 25, 2016 5:26:04 AM

stop your evil, why do you want to die?
if someone good sins, the good he has done shall none be remembered. but if an evil person stops sinning and doe what is lawful, the sins he has done shall not be remembered against him.
the lord has no pleasure in the death of the wicked.
keepyy
Posted: Tuesday, November 29, 2016 9:10:16 AM

i was without speech, when i had felt the power of the lord the night before, on the fifth of the tenth month. and the lord gave me back the power of speech.
keepyy
Posted: Thursday, December 01, 2016 4:50:17 AM

jesusandmo wrote:
Romany wrote:

Ah, Jaymo -

Hasn't been a good day: - but your post put the HUGEST smile on my face....

Thanks- that tickled me.

They do say 'laughter is the best medicine'... but then I've heard the same thing said about prayer or crystals... Eh?

Here's one of my favourites; Christian salvation summed up in a few simple lines:

when this comes to pass, they shall understand that, the pride of your might shall come to an end, because of what they have done that the lord hates.
keepyy
Posted: Saturday, December 03, 2016 6:04:02 AM

jesusandmo wrote:
Romany wrote:

Ah, Jaymo -

Hasn't been a good day: - but your post put the HUGEST smile on my face....

Thanks- that tickled me.

They do say 'laughter is the best medicine'... but then I've heard the same thing said about prayer or crystals... Eh?

Here's one of my favourites; Christian salvation summed up in a few simple lines:

hold them responsible for what has happened to my flock, because you push with side and shoulder and knock down the weak sheep with your powerful horns. i the lord will rescue my flock and judge between the fat sheep and the lean sheep. the sick you must heal, the cripple and hurt you must bandage, the lost you must seek to find.
keepyy
Posted: Tuesday, December 06, 2016 9:57:25 AM

i will send him? to invade a country, when the time comes, he will start thinking an evil plan and will set out from his place in the north, leading an army from many nations? to invade my land now that they live in security. in order to show the nations who iam?
keepyy
Posted: Tuesday, December 06, 2016 9:58:17 AM

on that day when he? invades israel, there will be a severe earthquake. sulfure will pour out on them, he and the many nations on his side. and everyones sword will attack the soldier next to him. and i will make myself known to the many nations that watch.
keepyy
Posted: Tuesday, December 06, 2016 9:59:42 AM

the israelites now live in peace in the mountains of their land. when you see my people isarel living in peace, you will lead your powerful cavalry from your kingdom in the north and attack my people, like a storm cloud that covers. long ago the lord warned his people that some day he would send an enemy? we re waiting for that day
keepyy
Posted: Tuesday, December 06, 2016 10:04:35 AM

you complain that you are dried up with no hope. the the holy spirit will revive you. i see muscle and skin cover your bones.
keepyy
Posted: Thursday, December 08, 2016 7:23:21 AM

keepyy wrote:
the israelites now live in peace in the mountains of their land. when you see my people isarel living in peace, you will lead your powerful cavalry from your kingdom in the north and attack my people, like a storm cloud that covers. long ago the lord warned his people that some day he would send an enemy? we re waiting for that day

aha, aha, the ancient hills will become our possession. thus i the lord shall show my greatness. all living shall quake in terror at my presence, my anger is afire against these nations.
keepyy
Posted: Friday, December 09, 2016 8:21:48 AM

keepyy wrote:
israel has become like the garden of eden, the lord has done it. keep ready therefore you and your hosts. on the day that gog shall come against the land of israel, my wrath will be roused in my anger. and the nations will know that iam the lord when i vindicate my holiness before them.
keepyy
Posted: Monday, December 12, 2016 6:40:42 AM

loathe yourself for your sins and detestable practices, be ashamed and disgrace for your conduct.
keepyy
Posted: Tuesday, December 13, 2016 11:04:12 AM

i will make them one nation in the land of israel. they will no longer defile themselves, and i will establish them and increase their numbers and i the lord will put my sanctuary among them. the nations will know that iam the lord when my sanctury is among them.
keepyy
Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 9:07:31 AM

in that day when my people israel are living in peace, will you not take notice of it? then you will rouse yourself in that day and attack israel. and so i will show my greatness and my holiness then they will know that iam the lord.
keepyy
Posted: Friday, December 16, 2016 12:34:29 PM

the lord will give gog and his bands a burial ground there in israel, east of the dead sea. it will take the isrelites months to bury the dead.
keepyy
Posted: Friday, December 16, 2016 12:35:26 PM

all nations will see the power of the lord. from that time onward, the israelites will realize that jesus is the lord. how i use my power to carry out my just decisions.