The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Hitler Is Appointed Chancellor of Germany Options
Daemon
Posted: Friday, January 30, 2015 12:00:00 AM

Neurons: 86,850
Hitler Is Appointed Chancellor of Germany

Hitler's rise to power began long before 1933, with his development of the Nazi party in the early 1920s and the release of his book, Mein Kampf. When the Nazis were elected the largest party in the Reichstag in 1932, German President Paul von Hindenburg offered Hitler a subordinate position in the cabinet. Hitler held out for a more powerful post and only had to wait six months to be named chancellor. How did Hitler then work to eliminate the communists as a political opponent? More...
striker
Posted: Friday, January 30, 2015 10:35:41 AM

Neurons: 2,240,255
who cares
Gary98
Posted: Friday, January 30, 2015 11:05:35 AM

Neurons: 4,766,298
Hitler anti-communism, interesting.
Michelangelo
Posted: Friday, January 30, 2015 11:22:56 AM

Neurons: 1,790,800
Come tutti i dittatori grande bastardo
monamagda
Posted: Friday, January 30, 2015 1:59:53 PM

Neurons: 5,657,407
Hitler's opinion of communism

"The streets of our country are in turmoil. The universities are filled with students rebelling and rioting. Communists are seeking to destroy our country. Russia is threatening us with her might, and the Republic is in danger. Yes - danger from within and without. We need law and order! Without it our nation cannot survive." -Adolf Hitler

Hitler hated Communists. He thought that the goal of economics should be efficiency and not equality (he believed economic equality was WRONG) and that Communists were "rabble rousers" who interfered with patriotic production.

Communists were the very first group to qualify for sentencing to death camps, even before Jews and Gypsies. This is because Hitler thought Communism was a Jewish conspiracy to take power. He recognized that Karl Marx, the founder of Communist philosophy, had been 100% ethnically Jewish, although an Athiest, and that many Jews in Germany were Communists. Non-Jewish Communists, according to Hitler, were even worse, they were "race traitors" (Himmler quotes) who wished to share power and wealth due the Aryans with "mud-people".

by Mason Armstrong - http://www.answers.com/Q/What_was_Hitler's_opinion_of_communism
Fredric-frank Myers
Posted: Friday, January 30, 2015 2:05:17 PM

Neurons: 37,072
The appointment of Hitler as Chancellor of Germany, is very similar to the election of GW Bush and Dick Cheney in the US of A. Now the Fascist Republican Party is considering another racist; i.e. Jeb Bush and Romney. Just what is wrong with this picture, American's? We condemn Muslim's for their brutal acts but allow Bush & Cheney to walk free after causing the deaths of over 1 million and condoning acts of torcher. This is one REALLY sick country & I am truly ashamed to be an American. Of course, lets not forget that back in the 1940's the US government tested the effects of injecting syphilis into black American's.
Barnacle Barney Bill
Posted: Friday, January 30, 2015 5:42:56 PM

Neurons: 108,130
Fredric-frank Myers wrote:
The appointment of Hitler as Chancellor of Germany, is very similar to the election of GW Bush and Dick Cheney in the US of A. Now the Fascist Republican Party is considering another racist; i.e. Jeb Bush and Romney. Just what is wrong with this picture, American's? We condemn Muslim's for their brutal acts but allow Bush & Cheney to walk free after causing the deaths of over 1 million and condoning acts of torcher. This is one REALLY sick country & I am truly ashamed to be an American. Of course, lets not forget that back in the 1940's the US government tested the effects of injecting syphilis into black American's.

The USA has done and is doing a lot of good here at home and around the world. The USA is always there to help when disasters strike anywhere in the world even to our enemies. We have made some mistakes but on the whole we are a good people.
Dr WWWW
Posted: Friday, January 30, 2015 7:31:01 PM

Neurons: 10,072
With his many enmities, Hitler only strengthened the unity of the peoples he attacked; ultimately, communism has collapsed almost everywhere, not from the attacks on it by its enemies, but because it is an economic system based on a false concept of human nature.

The more I study the constitution of this country, the U.S., and the reasoning of those who devised it and their understanding of human strengths and foibles, the better I understand how, so far, this grand experiment has survived.

That said, like any human institution, it will only last as long as the people under its governance keep their faith in its capacity to provide "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness."

Barnacle has it right when he says: "We have made some mistakes but on the whole we are a good people."

"To read without reflecting is like eating without digesting." -- Edmund Burke
Dino1962
Posted: Friday, January 30, 2015 8:13:13 PM

Neurons: 23,876
Michelangelo wrote:
Come tutti i dittatori grande bastardo

Benitto
Listening . . .
Posted: Friday, January 30, 2015 11:29:19 PM

Neurons: 3,950
Fredric-frank Myers wrote:

Move