The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Massacre in Qibya (1953) Options
Daemon
Posted: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 12:00:00 AM

Neurons: 85,395
Massacre in Qibya (1953)

In 1953, in response to escalating border clashes with Palestinians, Israeli forces raided the Jordanian West Bank village of Qibya, which was believed to be harboring militants. Codenamed "Operation Shoshana," the attacks led to the deaths of more than 60 Palestinians and the demolition of numerous houses, as well as a school and a mosque. The United Nations condemned Israel's actions. What future prime minister of Israel was the commander of the special forces unit that carried out the attack? More...
Milica Boghunovich
Posted: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 12:30:20 AM

Neurons: 144,425
Brick wall Warmongering horrors!
Alenka
Posted: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 7:07:49 AM

Neurons: 183,010
Milica Boghunovich wrote:

And they still do this....
striker
Posted: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 10:36:56 AM

Neurons: 2,240,255
the victim became a terrorist
Gary98
Posted: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 10:57:17 AM

Neurons: 4,615,938
The way they do it, I see no solution to the Israel and Palestine problem. No one is willing to back down a half step. Everyone want to step up onto the other's throat. They have fought thousands of years. Thousands more for them to fight on.
monamagda
Posted: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 1:57:10 PM

Neurons: 5,513,555
Ariel Sharon
Nicknamed "the Bulldozer.

Born Ariel Scheinermann, Feb. 26, 1928, in an agricultural village in northwest Palestine to the late Shmuel and Vera Scheinerman, he grew up to become a militarized youth intent on intimidating the Palestinians living in the area in which his family settled. He later joined the Haganah, a paramilitary group responsible for paving the way for Israel’s creation through human rights violations and war crimes.
Ariel’s military career took off by the mid-1940s and he quickly made a name for himself as an overly aggressive and insubordinate strategist. In 1953, Ariel led an attack against the village of Qibya, killing 69 Palestinians, most of them women and children. This would mark the first of many massacres drawn up by Ariel.
Following his massacres in Jenin, Sabra and Shatila, and everywhere in between, Ariel assumed the position of Prime Minister. His campaign involved setting off the Second Intifada by publicly declaring that Al-Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock, Muslim holy sites, would remain under Israeli control. In 2005, he pulled settlers out of the occupied Gaza Strip, only to push for settlement growth and greater land confiscation in the West Bank. He championed the apartheid wall and was instrumental in obstructing all international attempts to halt its construction.
Ariel suffered two strokes that ultimately left him in a coma in 2006. He died Jan. 11, 2014, after eight years in a coma. He was never formally tried for his roles in commanding massacres and appropriating Palestinian land.
Ariel is set to be buried Jan. 13 in the Naqab desert where, ironically, he has attempted countless times to bury entire villages and their indigenous populations.

http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx?ID=663347
Fredric-frank Myers
Posted: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 2:20:20 PM

Neurons: 37,072
The acts of Israeli forces upon Palestinians has and is all about stealing land from those poor people, an doing so under the guise of stopping terrorist. The only terrorists that exist in that part of the world are the Israelites'; they learn their lessons really well from their Nazi's teachers...
Robert Imgrat
Posted: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 4:55:24 PM

Neurons: 106,087
Innocent Israelis consisting of entire families had forcefully been expelled from several countries like Iran, Iraq, Yemen, and I do not have a place to count on more countries of the so venerated Muslim heavens' being a cradle of humanity. And that happened in the first part of the 20th century.

Why Israel's government do not expel Arabs from their rightfully possessed land? I do not understand.
There is a no chance for peaceful cooperation in between former occupants (i.e. Arabs) and Israelis. Israelis for so many centuries were treated like kind of a garbage by Arabs when they were in power thanks to Osman Turks.(who, by the way conquered Constantinople in 1453 if my memory is not at fault)
The Israel is not a place for Arabs' conquerors who forcefully in the aftermath of Romans' pursued policy of a new land for Arabs conquerors inhabited the land not being theirs. And now they are crying.

I am waiting for a time when Israel's government expels their terrorists from the Holy Land. The longer they will wait the more problems it will have incurred. The Holy Land for Christians as well who have a debt to Israel, if one would like to contest it.
Arabs who want to behave like citizens of a country rightfully belonging to Israelis may stay, but garbage be off. Dead or alive.

Pete Burns was singing a nice music;-) Even though being slightly 'different'.

''Ariel'' is the best washing powder I'd use, maybe except of ''Persil''.

I did forget to add ''howhg''.
Robert Imgrat
Posted: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 6:52:19 PM

where are you, the defenders of poor Palestinians?
Where are you the fighters for the free 'Palestine' or the so called 'human rights' of innocent Palestinians?

the life-giving sword
Robert Imgrat
Posted: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 7:00:37 PM

Alenka wrote:
Milica Boghunovich wrote:

And they still do this....

Polish mothers are a...als just just like Arabs. Vide: Barbara Szydluk (from Warsaw,Poland, Magiera street 12 flat No.13.)on Sky News TV advertising Qatar Airways before the weather forecast for the last couple of years. It is me who caused to stop this insanity.
Any questions from ill informed Polish members of this forum? I am waiting, ani....

the life-giving sword

TB Turtle
Posted: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 10:39:49 PM

Neurons: 4,068,781
Its nice to see someone else has opened a history book Robert Imgrat. A soap opera that most seem to forget is Biblical. The Palestinians are where they are because every country in the region kicked them out for being the violent dregs of society. No one wanted them in their country. So why should Israel?