The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Coronation of Queen Elizabeth II of England (1953) Options
Daemon
Posted: Monday, June 2, 2014 12:00:00 AM

Neurons: 86,253
Coronation of Queen Elizabeth II of England (1953)

Elizabeth II, Queen of the United Kingdom, is the elder daughter and successor of George VI. At age 18, she was made a state counsellor, a confidante of the King. During World War II, she trained as a second lieutenant in the women's services. In 1947, she married Philip Mountbatten, Duke of Edinburgh. They were in Kenya when the King died and Elizabeth succeeded to the throne. Her coronation was the first to be televised. Elizabeth is Britain's second-longest reigning monarch. Who is the first? More...
The Realist
Posted: Monday, June 2, 2014 12:40:38 AM

Neurons: 4,920
How regal. Every last piece of her jewels came from the blood of an African. While we admire this demon and her family history, we are not looking at the whole picture here.
These people control Africa. These people robbed Africa of all it's gold, diamonds, and minerals. And, they still today have great political control over there. Do anyone else finds this disturbing. This is not a fairy-tail for the child over in Africa starving, and dying from eboli or malaria; while this b---- is making billions of dollars off of some other nation's land. and telling them how to run their land. That's bull----. This dried-up a-- B---- should be on this computer site, trying to solve questions and spell words, so that she can help feed the children.
As you can see this type of s--- pisses me off.
And people are looking at this like it is some type of fairy tale/ love story.
Could you imagine if they would have done this to the Jews.
History would be way different.
The Africans have not been given an I'm sorry yet. They just go along in their passive manor as always, and go with the flow.
THIS IS SICK TO ME!!!
tintin
Posted: Monday, June 2, 2014 3:53:42 AM

Neurons: 1,606
The Realist wrote:
How regal. Every last piece of her jewels came from the blood of an African. While we admire this demon and her family history, we are not looking at the whole picture here.
These people control Africa. These people robbed Africa of all it's gold, diamonds, and minerals. And, they still today have great political control over there. Do anyone else finds this disturbing. This is not a fairy-tail for the child over in Africa starving, and dying from eboli or malaria; while this b---- is making billions of dollars off of some other nation's land. and telling them how to run their land. That's bull----. This dried-up a-- B---- should be on this computer site, trying to solve questions and spell words, so that she can help feed the children.
As you can see this type of s--- pisses me off.
And people are looking at this like it is some type of fairy tale/ love story.
Could you imagine if they would have done this to the Jews.
History would be way different.
The Africans have not been given an I'm sorry yet. They just go along in their passive manor as always, and go with the flow.
THIS IS SICK TO ME!!!
tintin
Posted: Monday, June 2, 2014 3:59:12 AM

Neurons: 1,606
While your anger for the underdog is admirable, why not use that energy to find out the REAL cause of why people in Africa are still starving today, I agree that all politicians are corrupt to some extent, unfortunately even toward their own people. Millions are poured into Africa all the time from USA, Europe and South Africa, I wonder if those starving are getting access to it. Greed and gluttony my friend do not have color, by the way where do you live? Are you also benefiting from the hard work of previous generations?
TheParser
Posted: Monday, June 2, 2014 6:25:13 AM

Neurons: 22,062
tintin wrote:
I wonder if those starving are getting access to it.

I can never forget a photograph that appeared a few years ago.

The West had sent bags of food to the starving people in the Sudan.

The photograph showed a hungry little boy sitting on the ground.

It also show a well-dressed and obviously well-fed gentleman who had just grabbed the little boy's bag of food and walked away with it.

When I read about Africa in the media, I read about the unbelievable tribal wars that kill millions, the unbelievable corrupt governments that benefit only the rulers, the unbelievable brutality against gay people, the unbelievable amount of crime in South Africa, the unbelievable ...

TheParser
Posted: Monday, June 2, 2014 7:06:30 AM

Neurons: 22,062
BULLETIN

The king of Spain has decided to abdicate in favor of his son.

Should Her Majesty follow suit?
Franklyn Wesley
Posted: Monday, June 2, 2014 11:12:31 AM

Neurons: 7,175
excaelis
Posted: Monday, June 2, 2014 7:55:36 PM

Neurons: 32,652
What I find annoying, Realist, is that you do not ever mention the role played in colonial Africa by Belgium, Germany, Portugal, The Netherlands, the U.S., Spain, Italy, France, Russia, Israel, Other African Nations, and, in fact, every single so-called civilised nation on the planet. And the tribal genocides that have characterised African history are all the fault of others, right ?

Oh, you're playing the Jew card ? Nice.

I notice you don't reveal your location. Could it be that, like Teluu, you're enjoying the luxuries and freedoms of the civilisation you detest so much while inveighing against them ?

If you're so pissed off that all you can do is spout invective could I suggest an alternative use for your energy ? Go to the C.A.R. and do something.

Sanity is not statistical
monamagda
Posted: Monday, June 2, 2014 8:23:21 PM

Neurons: 5,592,806

Her reign of 61 years is currently the second longest for a British monarch; only Queen Victoria, her great-great grandmother, has reigned longer at over 63 years.