The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

correction of a few Polish sentences Options
anne
Posted: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 1:30:10 PM

Hi everybody,

Would somebody be so kind to correct this Polish text for me.

Zdjęcie, które Pani wysłała , są naprawdę piękne. Polska jest bardzo ładna.
Gdy widzę zdjęcia z innego kraju , od razu mam ochotę na .podrózy. Ale niestety tak nie jest zawsze możliwe.
Szczęśliwie mam perspektywa iść do Holandii w stycniu i mam zamiar iść do Kraków pięć dni zanim wrócić do Surinamu( ???? ).
Cięszę się Cię spotkać w Krakowie gzdieś.
vesper
Posted: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 1:48:31 PM

Neurons: 18
Hi! Your text is really good, there are just some minor mistakes.

Zdjęcia, które Pani wysłała, są naprawdę piękne. Polska jest bardzo ładna.
Gdy widzę zdjęcia z innego kraju, od razu mam ochotę na podróż. Ale niestety nie jest to zawsze możliwe.
Jestem szczęśliwa, że mam perspektywę (or better "możliwość") polecieć do Holandii w styczniu i mam zamiar pojechać do Krakowa na pięć dni, zanim wrócę do Surinamu.
Cięsze się, że spotkam Cię gdzieś w Krakowie.

And btw, I'm curious where and how have you been learning Polish? Do you learn on your own?
anne
Posted: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 3:40:13 PM

Hi Vesper,

Thanks again for your help and the time to correct these sentences for me.

I have got only one Polish grammar book , uczymy się po polsku of Barbara Bartnicka, bought in the Netherlands. But especially I learn a lot from the Polish courses, which I found on the internet. Indeed I am learning this language by my own. In the country where I am living now, I can't buy any polish books, magazines , newspapers etc, so I have got only the internet. I find the language really difficult but at the same time it challenges me.
Next year I am going for some days to Poland to see Krakow of course but also I have to buy there a lot of books to learn the language better.

Five year ago I was in Poland for the first time during two weeks, in that time I did not know one word Polish. Some time ago I started to try to learn the language.
I can read simple things and write simple things (with the aid of the dictionnary and my grammarbook), but speaking Polish that's much more difficult, I really can't speak Polish, I'll do that when I am going to Poland next year.
In the Netherlands there is a lot of opportunity to speak Polish language, because there are a lot of Polish people since the last few years, who are living and working in there.
But I try to listen to the Polish radio on internet every day for twenty minutes, so that I get used to the pronouncement.

So after all , I'll need the help from you and the other members of this forum to improve the language.
So this was a little bit background information.

Till soon

anne

hallomoto
Posted: Friday, September 11, 2009 2:36:46 PM

Neurons: 17
Zdjęcia, które Pani wysłała, są naprawdę piękne. Polska jest bardzo ładna (better: ładnym krajem).
Gdy widzę zdjęcia (z) innego kraju, od razu mam ochotę na podróż(e). (wrong: Ale) Niestety nie jest to zawsze możliwe.
Jestem szczęśliwa, że mam możliwość/okazję zarówno polecieć do Holandii w styczniu, jak również pojechać do Krakowa na pięć dni, zanim wrócę do Surinamu.
Cieszę się, że spotkam Cię gdzieś w Krakowie.
anne
Posted: Saturday, September 12, 2009 12:29:35 PM

Hi Hallomoto,

Thanks a lot for your correction,I am very grateful for all the aid I got from this forum.

anne