The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

We all have our own life to pursue, our own kind of dream to be weaving, and we all have the power to make wishes come true,... Options
Daemon
Posted: Monday, July 16, 2012 12:00:00 AM

Neurons: 72,006
We all have our own life to pursue, our own kind of dream to be weaving, and we all have the power to make wishes come true, as long as we keep believing.

Louisa May Alcott (1832-1888)
Jimbob
Posted: Thursday, July 19, 2012 11:15:57 PM

Neurons: 486
Louisa May Alcott (1832-1888)
We all have our own life to pursue, our own kind of dream to be weaving, and we all have the power to make wishes come true, as long as we keep believing.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Horatio and Eve what I believe by me

Horatio : Is Life’s journey to seek out and to discover, is it perhaps more of a driver than the will to believe in something/someone based on conviction through emotion ?

Eve : It could be construed that way, as a mere fantasy, a willy nilly dream. As sincere as you may appear, you may believe it yourself ! :)

Horatio : Funny I would say we prefer to believe in what best suits us, rather than the cold hard reality of such a world in which we live.

Eve : Religious beliefs, a faith in one of the many Gods is a personal choice and can be the very soul, deep seated in culture and teachings from whom one believes to be the truth.

Horatio : Have faith in the impossible you say, but no doubt was it probable ?

Eve : I suppose when push comes to shove most would have us believe money $$$ makes the world go around and metaphorically speaking they very well could be right.