The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

A doting wife goes... Options
Amybal
Posted: Monday, July 1, 2019 11:49:15 PM

Neurons: 4,381
Hi, is there anything wrong in these sentences?

Short summary
A doting wife goes through a hard time trying to save her husband who is possessed by two spirits.

Long summary
In the sequel to the hit 2016 horror comedy, the husband-wife duo of Krishna and Devi are troubled yet again by "possessive" spirits who simply refuse to quit! Things spiral out of control when Krishna is possessed by not one but two ghosts! But what are they after? Will Devi manage to stop them and save her husband?
FounDit
Posted: Tuesday, July 2, 2019 11:42:46 AM

Neurons: 60,793
Amybal wrote:
Hi, is there anything wrong in these sentences?
Very good. I would only add a couple of commas. I don't know if there is a rule for it, but it seems right to me to add them.

Short summary
A doting wife goes through a hard time trying to save her husband who is possessed by two spirits.

Long summary
In the sequel to the hit 2016 horror comedy, the husband-wife duo of Krishna and Devi are troubled yet again by "possessive" spirits who simply refuse to quit! Things spiral out of control when Krishna is possessed by not one, but two, ghosts! But what are they after? Will Devi manage to stop them and save her husband?